Venting Another Jewstrike !

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Those buildings are full of Civilians. Wagecucks with their children only to be crushed by the JEW.

Oh but this is not worth the news no! Let's just hunt some random white nationalist or an incel who spreads hate speech against Israel.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Shit is going down. Israel is losing control in Lod. Arabs are going after Jews, they're burning the buildings and cars. They're attacking the Jewish forces with homemade bombs.

J

Packed jew.

H

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Yup, Israel gets funding from all over the world.
Pretty much, yes. Even most other Arab countries are clearly in bed with Israel. It's a losing game, they are completely isolated and cut off from the world. Beyond virtue signalling Muslim individuals and idealistic Arab nationalists that don't even have the ability to turn that support into anything of value, they have ZERO support

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Pretty much, yes. Even most other Arab countries are clearly in bed with Israel. It's a losing game, they are completely isolated and cut off from the world. Beyond virtue signalling Muslim individuals and idealistic Arab nationalists that don't even have the ability to turn that support into anything of value, they have ZERO support
And if someone dares to support, they get Jewd. Human beings are selfish and cowardly, I'm no expectation. It's already freaking me out to post shit like this, even tho it's a slim chance anyone gives a fuck...

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Hamas launched rockets first tho, aiming civilians

my point from your previous israel thread still stands, dont pick up fights you cant win

That's what I'm saying. Hamas are so weak as well lmao. They thrive off these "heroic" acts to stay in power and amass support even though they aren't shit

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020

my point from your previous israel thread still stands, dont pick up fights you cant win

Bloomberg is a rich corporate cocksucker who can post videos of Jews being attacked on Jewtube.
But when Israel does the bombing it's not allowed to be shown.

Stop trusting mainstream media.

p@rc@

p@rc@

divine
Dec 2, 2020

palestine attacking israel yesterday, aiming at civilians

p@rc@

p@rc@

divine
Dec 2, 2020
Bloomberg is a rich corporate cocksucker who can post videos of Jews being attacked on Jewtube.
But when Israel does the bombing it's not allowed to be shown.

Stop trusting mainstream media.
ur bitchute video is also on yt, DW (mainstrem german media) aired it

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
Those buildings are full of Civilians. Wagecucks with their children only to be crushed by the JEW.

Oh but this is not worth the news no! Let's just hunt some random white nationalist or an incel who spreads hate speech against Israel.

You And @Cope Artist Need To Sacrifice Your Lives For Your Palestinian Brothers. 🇹🇷🇰🇿🇵🇸
main-qimg-bc2f9eedf0271149283c18f16ad09c1c

HanafiPill ☪️🕉️

Activity
So far there's no one here