Another day at the mental asylum

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
So these stacies call me down to eat and im sitting here talking to them about their favoriete food and they say they love indian food especialy curry jfl so i asked them what about the men:soy: and they all looked in disqust
Its over @Looksmax Refugee II @chudur-budur @NeverEndingWinter

Last edited:
aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021

Attachments

• download (4).jpg
    download (4).jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 49
NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
So these stacies call me down to eat and im sitting here talking to them about their favoriete food and they say they love indian food especialy curry jfl so i asked them what about the men:soy: and they all looked in disqust
View attachment 29683
How did I miss this thread?
:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
How do I know that's not his sister or some tranny? Billy needs to post more.

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
How do I know that's not his sister or some tranny? Billy needs to post more.
Jfl thats me bro i just write the billy shit so you Guys now its me its from my Snapchat and that blonde girl has a fat ass believe me listen to the tv in the back its dutch billy comes from usa

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
is that your apartment? your parents house?!

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
How can Atila claim to be incel and extremely mentally ill when he can sit in a room and banter with young women? If this was incels.is people would be calling for him to be banned.

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021
View attachment 29683
Baller 👌

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
How can Atila claim to be incel and extremely mentally ill when he can sit in a room and banter with young women? If this was incels.is people would be calling for him to be banned.
Well this is a neet forum and im one so you cant ban me from this place

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
This is a neet forum why are you hating so hard if you would be you would do the same start judging users on how based they are not their looks
I judge users on their lifestyle and Atila's lifestyle involves sitting at a table bantering with young blonde Dutch women.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
This is a neet forum why are you hating so hard if you would be you would do the same start judging users on how based they are not their looks
I think all NEETs should be allowed to join because this is a NEET forum. NEETs can be women and men both. But the majority of this forum isn't even NEET. So if we won't even keep NEETdom as a standard for entry, which is supposed to be the forum theme, why should we care about the gender of the people who join?

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
I judge users on their lifestyle and Atila's lifestyle involves sitting at a table bantering with young blonde Dutch women.
So what? I still live in a mental asylum

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
View attachment 29683
@Neetgod2 rate that cake:feelsuhuh:

Activity
So far there's no one here