Media Anime megathread!

G

I'm going to watch Escaflowne (2000) later today.
Clannad, Charlotte, Angel-Beats and Black butler are one of the best ones to start with imo
I liked Angel Beats and Clannad quite a bit. Haven't seen the other two, though I think I read some of Black Butler a long time ago.
No Anime megathread is complete without NHK ni youkoso (Welcome to the NHK).
tbh.

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
Samurai Champloo, Parasyte and Black Lagoon are my top 3

R

Red

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
I don't watch too much anime anymore but I would watch the classic kyoto animation animes, some older 90s movies and maybe a bit of IQ shit like code geass

DelusionalSubhuman

DelusionalSubhuman

NEET
Nov 29, 2020
First season of rage of bahamut is good.

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
Gintama
It starts off slow and kind of boring.But really becomes absolutely legendary after the first arc and even though one would never assume it to have a big overarching story at the beginning, it really gets quite exiting and it has incredible fights, but more importantly amazing comedy, which dominates the show overall.Skip the first 2 episodes, those are terrible filler, nothing else should be skipped tho.It's literally the best anime of all time. Enjoy
Gintama Poster 300317 696x464

Schrödinger

Schrödinger

NEET
Nov 29, 2020
Gintama
It starts off slow and kind of boring.But really becomes absolutely legendary after the first arc and even though one would never assume it to have a big overarching story at the beginning, it really gets quite exiting and it has incredible fights, but more importantly amazing comedy, which dominates the show overall.Skip the first 2 episodes, those are terrible filler, nothing else should be skipped tho.It's literally the best anime of all time. Enjoy
View attachment 525
Gintama is based

Solace

Solace

‏‏‎
Nov 30, 2020
No favorite anime in particular, but my favorite manga that I've been following since 2007 on a weekly basis is One Piece.

MadVisionary

MadVisionary

NEET
Dec 1, 2020
Stein gate
Code geass
Berserk
Monster
Kaguya sama
Mob psycho 100
Gintama
Fullmetal alchmist brothehood

G

I watched Vampire Hunter D and Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust. The second movie is much better tbh.

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
So these 4 are the best anime I watched so far:
The most comfy one:
Protagonists right hand turns into a girl, probably the funniest shit I ever saw:
The best plot:
A good combination, of the category's mentioned above, also; Rikka is the best girl out there:

Some honorable mentions:

Activity
So far there's no one here