Anime is for Kids & Cartoons are for Pedophiles

K

Kevin Logan

NEET
Sep 22, 2021
Notice word switcheroo? Westerners are becoming more severely unreasonable & not worth talking to. I would like to actually hate certain anime & cartoons my way instead of listening to any of this repetitive nonsense, but it’s hard to do that when these retards drown out all other discussion, & I don’t watch much TV. Hopefully this title phrase can get these absolute turpentine-chuggers to seethe some more.

One of the main topic to cover with this is the idea that people outside of the “West” can easily look at modern, Western cartoon art styles and apply the same, manufactured response that these mongoloids want to apply to every modern anime. Let’s take a better look at Murica’s modern, mainstream art style. The characters are usually amorphous blobs that barely look human and many times don’t actually have the correct amount of fingers on their hands. Most of the sniveling tyrants in the West keep demanding “””anime””” (not any specific title or developer in particular) to apply more realistic body types. This is coming from this verminous country that changed Teen Titans from looking slightly more like teenage humans to basically “teenage 5-year-olds”.

Not only are some of the “””animes””” that they screenshot & bitch about long since over and don’t even air on Jap or Murican TV, anymore, the otherwise irredeemable boringness of Teen Titans Go is going into its 8th season of obtusely anorexic-looking twigs of female “children” like every other modern, Western cartoon trash. It’s bad enough that if an “anime” had any females wearing Starfire’s or Raven’s attire, they’d be screamed at for “sexualization of minors”, but in Western cartoons where the characters look like they’re 5-year-old, twiggy stick figures, this attire is perfectly acceptable.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teen_Titans_Go!_vs._Teen_Titans

How perfect. the trailer screenshot:
Image 11

They’re “teenagers” that actually look more like anorexic 5-year-olds than the animays they all whine about, which is among the primary complaints from the “animay is 4 pedos” douches, and they decided to make a movie that proves it. I don’t know if anyone in this country, that whines about all anime, as if they watched any of it, has any self-awareness about what this country produces. This dumb series goes on for 8 years, where Starfire still shows more skin than the males & most animays, but there’s no uproar or even a peep outside of, “Yeah, this series is worse than the original, which only had 5 seasons.”

Image 10

Look at these hyper-realistic body types in comparison to entirely inaccurate, animay bodies… I wonder if there are any muscles in those legs or if it’s just a bone directly attached to the skin. Yeah, manga, anime is for pedos; please look at these anorexic females in spandex drawn by Western sperglords, instead. Simply brilliant. It’s “””anime””” that needs to have more realistic body types, not South Park, Family Guy, or any other amorphous blob bullshit where the characters have 3 fingers, maybe that 4th one’s a thumb or it’s lacking one, and they have no real bones in their arms where their elbow doesn’t exist that you retard Westernos keep making.

Is there anything “realistic” about modern Western cartoons? I’m kinda serious, but meh. I typically hate the “anime” crowd, and haven’t really watched anything in years, but reading through random peep’s Twittaer accounts is necessary, yet tiring. Now, let’s go through the thought processes of the animaycunt, who is a good reason why I don’t want to watch anime or give a shit about the animay fanbases, either. I really don’t like these female “shippers”.

Normally, I’d ignore this topic becaue I didn’t really care, but it now overlaps with the other shit. I saw one of these “shipping” bitches on Twitter also making the tired argument of why there’s more males with various body shapes/types in animay, but the females are all skinny. I thought, kay, let’s go through your Twitter more pertaining to this shipping.

So, imagine there were animays with more of what these bitches want. There will be Rule 34 of these fat animay chicks like every female character. You know what there won’t be, because it doesn’t exist now? Females making “ships” with the fat/ugly male characters. Yeah, yeah, I get your dumb ass complaints, but do me a favor, you vapid cuntoids. Don’t make so many posts fawning over every single, Chad-esque looking anime faggot, ya dig?

No, for real, this is funny & infuriating. You all want to sit around talking about more female representation when you’re laying it out there that you desire men with unrealistic body types, especially that stupid, spiky hair. They make it clear that these bitches primarily want some proto-muscular, K-pop/J-pop-looking metrosexual with multiple earrings, multi-colored, spiky hair, a chiseled jaw-line & perfectly straight, white teeth. I’m like none of that, and almost no one else can look like these males. It’s funny, cause these are the primary douches they fawn over and have no self-awareness.

I am tired with your demands about realistic body types; females can have mostly normal-looking hair in animays, but you want me to get a ridiculous amount of hair gel to turn it into a porcupine or something similar to a mohawk, amirite? That’s what you all want, cuz it’s all over your Twitter & your stories on ArchiveOfOurOwn. What the fuck are these clothing types you want me to wear, too? Is that a turtleneck-sweater-coat where the collar goes up & covers your mouth? REALISM. HAIR SPIKES. 8-YEAR-OLD MALES WITH 6-PACK ABS. DID I MENTION REALISM?

KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022
Western stuff = visually repulsive
Japanese stuff = visually appealing
Netflix's adaption of Castlevania combines the best of East and West imo
-the original video game franchise is Japanese but setting is medieval Europe
-the producer is a pajeet (Adi Shankar) while the scriptwriter (Warren Ellis) and most of the voice actors are white Anglos (Richard Armitage etc.)
-the animation work is done by an American studio in partnership with a Korean studio https://www.vfxvoice.com/the-blood-sweat-and-vampires-of-anime-castlevania/
-all the main characters are white while the token black (Isaac) is a pretty cool guy
Alucard getting RICED and then BLACKED after letting outsiders into his castle is an apt metaphor for the fate of Europe today

Activity
So far there's no one here