Animaycuntoid

K

Kevin Logan

NEET
Sep 22, 2021
So, let’s make a post on how to properly hate the animay/cartoon watchers. All of the comics cunts, cosplayers and everyone in between deserves the death penalty.

So, there’s generally 3 male body types in the animay realm:
Anorexic twink = usually in the yaoi “boy love” & femboy realm
Proto-muscular metrosexual = the standard hair gel/spiked hair realm (also can be muscular-anorexic)
Bara = steroid realm

Let’s pick these from Guilty Gear:
Anorexic twink = Bridget
Proto-Muscular Metrosexual Anorexia = most of the cast
Bara = Potemkin
/r/IncelTear logo = Faust

There are nearly zero complaints from femoids of the rightoid & leftoid variety about these body types existing, because they’re the ones that make them wet & give them the ability to “ship” them into various, stupid romance scenarios with other characters. the only practical reason they want more fat female body types in these types of things is so the fats can self-identify as these bitches and “ship” one of these 3 male body types into a relationship with her. Yeah, I get you, there’s really only 1 female body type in animangames: skinny – no muscles, but various levels between anorexic and skinny.

As far as I don’t care, bitch-ass, here’s the deal. I’ve stuck up for you animaycunts long enough with this “anime is 4 pedos” shit, but the least you can do is stop being such a shallow wench in return. I know you won’t, so I’m backing down from that discussion. As far as I know, my mother never watched a single anime or read a single manga in her life and is far nicer to me than any of you animaycunts will ever be.

So, a different female body type in anime would probably be nice, but only as long as she’s the persona of a total, fat douche demanding attention from the Anime Male Body Type Trinity and gets turned down by all of them. Since you cartoon/animay femoids won’t “ship” or fawn over Peter Griffin, Chef from South Park, Homer Simpson, Wario or talk about the sexiness of any other fat/ugly male character in a manga/comic/whatever, I don’t care about anything that you’re talking about. You’re a shallow tyrant in need of having every comic/manga/cartoon/anime banned 4 lulz, because you’re a self-serving cuntoid.

Agoraneet

Agoraneet

Aug 26, 2021
So, let’s make a post on how to properly hate the animay/cartoon watchers. All of the comics cunts, cosplayers and everyone in between deserves the death penalty.

So, there’s generally 3 male body types in the animay realm:
Anorexic twink = usually in the yaoi “boy love” & femboy realm
Proto-muscular metrosexual = the standard hair gel/spiked hair realm (also can be muscular-anorexic)
Bara = steroid realm

Let’s pick these from Guilty Gear:
Anorexic twink = Bridget
Proto-Muscular Metrosexual Anorexia = most of the cast
Bara = Potemkin
/r/IncelTear logo = Faust

There are nearly zero complaints from femoids of the rightoid & leftoid variety about these body types existing, because they’re the ones that make them wet & give them the ability to “ship” them into various, stupid romance scenarios with other characters. the only practical reason they want more fat female body types in these types of things is so the fats can self-identify as these bitches and “ship” one of these 3 male body types into a relationship with her. Yeah, I get you, there’s really only 1 female body type in animangames: skinny – no muscles, but various levels between anorexic and skinny.

As far as I don’t care, bitch-ass, here’s the deal. I’ve stuck up for you animaycunts long enough with this “anime is 4 pedos” shit, but the least you can do is stop being such a shallow wench in return. I know you won’t, so I’m backing down from that discussion. As far as I know, my mother never watched a single anime or read a single manga in her life and is far nicer to me than any of you animaycunts will ever be.

So, a different female body type in anime would probably be nice, but only as long as she’s the persona of a total, fat douche demanding attention from the Anime Male Body Type Trinity and gets turned down by all of them. Since you cartoon/animay femoids won’t “ship” or fawn over Peter Griffin, Chef from South Park, Homer Simpson, Wario or talk about the sexiness of any other fat/ugly male character in a manga/comic/whatever, I don’t care about anything that you’re talking about. You’re a shallow tyrant in need of having every comic/manga/cartoon/anime banned 4 lulz, because you’re a self-serving cuntoid.
what.

Activity
So far there's no one here