LOL Anglos have fully assimilated into curries

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
In the past, British people could be classified as white. In fact, they are the definition of white, as in they are the hold standard of what a white person is. However, this has changed as the Brits and Anglos have given up their white privilege and become curries.

Don’t believe me? Well, the national dish and most consumed dish in Britain is now Chicken Tikka Masala. This isn’t just an import from India, rather it is an invention made in Britain. So not only have anglos invented everything in modern times, but now they have out-curried the curries and achieved curry mastery.

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
In the past, British people could be classified as white. In fact, they are the definition of white, as in they are the hold standard of what a white person is. However, this has changed as the Brits and Anglos have given up their white privilege and become curries.

Don’t believe me? Well, the national dish and most consumed dish in Britain is now Chicken Tikka Masala. This isn’t just an import from India, rather it is an invention made in Britain. So not only have anglos invented everything in modern times, but now they have out-curried the curries and achieved curry mastery.

honestly curry is pretty nice i live off tesco microwave curries

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
The last time I had chicken tikka masala was like a year ago. JFL. :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:
Now that they’re becoming curries, some terrorist might want to distinguish between anglo curries and curry curries. But since curry is also a term for all incels due to inherent curriness of all ugliness, then anglo incels will be anglo curry curries and the others as curry curry curries.

Last edited:
Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
Now that they becoming curries, some terrorist might want to distinguish between anglo curries and curry curries. But since curry is also a term for all incels due to inherent curriness of all ugliness, then anglo incels will be anglo curry curries and the others as curry curry curries.
:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol: 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:

beaviz810izback

beaviz810izback

incels jfl
Apr 29, 2022
If i was British i´d be pissed to see the country get flooded with street shitters.
London looks brown as fuck.

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
It is pretty odd that they stole Indian cuisine and culture but still hate Indians. It happens all the time. "Those crazy Indians and their voodoo they have to be civilized" "OMG you have to try Yoga it's great for your chakras" bitch ass niggas

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
Jan 9, 2024

It seems like the great replacement is happening in Britain

Activity
So far there's no one here