America Really failed by not electing Yang.

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
He was the only one who was actually going to help incels. Every other candidate you support whether trump or biden is a massive cope who won't change your life in anyway.

1000$ a month is something you can genuinely live off of comfortably every month. Specially if you're like me, a minimalist, all you need is a small motel which would probably only cost you a 3rd of that a month, a 3rd of it for food, and a 3rd to do whatever you want with. That's geniunly a setup for life. And you didn't elect him. Truly your only chance gone

CurryNEET

CurryNEET

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
He was the only one who was actually going to help incels. Every other candidate you support whether trump or biden is a massive cope who won't change your life in anyway.

1000$ a month is something you can genuinely live off of comfortably every month. Specially if you're like me, a minimalist, all you need is a small motel which would probably only cost you a 3rd of that a month, a 3rd of it for food, and a 3rd to do whatever you want with. That's geniunly a setup for life. And you didn't elect him. Truly your only chance gone

He was too good to get far, neoliberal elite would never allow it.

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
>what is inflation
Why not give everybody $10k a month?
Don't listen to the corporations planting this idea on forums, dingus,

Neet bux grand, specially if it pulls workers out of the work force, will cause an oppisite of inflation

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
97b.jpg

image3.png

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
Didn't you hate on neets while you were on incels.co?

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Didn't you hate on neets while you were on incels.co?
What? Never. I literally would do anything to be neet again. I would be fine with inceldom if I could just neet cope at the very least

Snorlax

Snorlax

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
$1000/month would lead to less crime and a more stable society overall

Activity
So far there's no one here