Success Amazon free refunds/returns

S

saber

Banned
Dec 13, 2020
Does anyone else abuse it? I do since I don’t have disposable income.

I usually order a game and play it for 20 days (enough to beat it) then return it. It’s as if I’m renting it. I did it to beat xenoblade chronicles DE

The refund window for any product is 30 days. So as long as you click on refund before the 30 days then you should be good.

Some products they don’t accept returns, so they tell you to keep the product and give you a full refund, usually it’s cheap or something that can’t be re-used. They did it when I ordered a manga and a whiteboard. My friend said he got a free AMD Ryzen 5 5600 like this. But it depends mostly on the price and if it’s sold and shipped from Amazon.

this only works if you have a credit card btw (so zoomies btfo)

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
What if you have removed the game wrapper sealing?

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Yeah, I do it with everything not only vidya.

S

saber

Banned
Dec 13, 2020
What if you have removed the game wrapper sealing?
of course, what would be the point in ordering it in the first place then.
You think I’m buying it and not opening it? They will take the refund even if you return it with half the case, that’s how their refund policy goes.

NEETzschean

NEETzschean

NEET
Dec 17, 2020
Does anyone else abuse it? I do since I don’t have disposable income.

I usually order a game and play it for 20 days (enough to beat it) then return it. It’s as if I’m renting it. I did it to beat xenoblade chronicles DE

The refund window for any product is 30 days. So as long as you click on refund before the 30 days then you should be good.

Some products they don’t accept returns, so they tell you to keep the product and give you a full refund, usually it’s cheap or something that can’t be re-used. They did it when I ordered a manga and a whiteboard. My friend said he got a free AMD Ryzen 5 5600 like this. But it depends mostly on the price and if it’s sold and shipped from Amazon.

this only works if you have a credit card btw (so zoomies btfo)
Are there any mechanisms in place to check this? Can this be done an unlimited amount of times (even with the same product?) without ever having to pay? I assume you still have to pay postage costs, though they are minor.​

S

saber

Banned
Dec 13, 2020
Are there any mechanisms in place to check this? Can this be done an unlimited amount of times (even with the same product?) without ever having to pay? I assume you still have to pay postage costs, though they are minor.​
If you create an account for the sake of doing this, they will close your account if you’re not actually giving them any money aka they gained 0 profit from you because you returned everything you purchased. I just do it for games I purchase since I very rarely play them once I complete them

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
This has happened to me many times. Even though my attempt wasn't to get "free stuff" or money from the company. I guess it just can be cheaper for them to return the money, or let you have the product for free than have to deal with the returns or something. Idk. But it's kinda crazy when you think about it :rolleyes:

Activity
So far there's no one here