Serious Am I the only one who can't stop ejaculating?

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
Like I don't even touch my penis, I do nofap and i wait for like 2 weeks and have wet dreams constantly, not only that I some times just start making love to my pillow and basically just come, that didn't happend before, sometimes I just ejaculate while sleeping without any erotic feelings or dreams, like I just wake up and my semen just comes out.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Like I don't even touch my penis, I do nofap and i wait for like 2 weeks and have wet dreams constantly, not only that I some times just start making love to my pillow and basically just come, that didn't happend before, sometimes I just ejaculate while sleeping without any erotic feelings or dreams, like I just wake up and my semen just comes out.
What do you imagine when you jerk it? Let me guess 12 year old boys😡

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Aug 28, 2021
What do you imagine when you jerk it? Let me guess 12 year old boys😡
I don't even jack off you idiot. Read my post again, plus I am not a fucking faggot

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Aug 28, 2021
Well maybe you should jack off so we wouldn't have to hear about your fantasy about taking a fucking 12 year old hole out for gay ice cream😡
I didn't mention any 12 year old you idiot, plus I am not gay you faggot stop projecting.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I didn't mention any 12 year old you idiot, plus I am not gay you faggot stop projecting.
Bull shit you mention 12 year old Jodi foster in half your threads. You said the other day you wanted to take a dumb 12 year old hole for ice cream did you not 😡

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Aug 28, 2021
Bull shit you mention 12 year old Jodi foster in half your threads. You said the other day you wanted to take a dumb 12 year old hole for ice cream did you not 😡
Jodie foster is old AF, plus taking out a girl for ice cream has nothing sexual.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Jodie foster is old AF, plus taking out a girl for ice cream has nothing sexual.
J.f. wasnt old when she filmed taxie was she😡 You just want to imagine a toddler licking your butt hole while she eats ice cream dont you😡

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Aug 28, 2021
J.f. wasnt old when she filmed taxie was she😡 You just want to imagine a toddler licking your butt hole while she eats ice cream dont you😡
A toddler and a 12 year old are 2 different things, if you ask me If I want to fuck a toddler absolutely NO!, but a 12 year old is a whole differente thing.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
A toddler and a 12 year old are 2 different things, if you ask me If I want to fuck a toddler absolutely NO!, but a 12 year old is a whole differente thing.
Your a 12 year old fuck boy arnt you. Now the truth comes out you want to fuck a 12 year old Jodi foster😡

@TuxedoMask get in on this conversation we need words of wisdom

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Aug 28, 2021
Your a 12 year old fuck boy arnt you. Now the truth comes out you want to fuck a 12 year old Jodi foster😡

@TuxedoMask get in on this conversation we need words of wisdom
I mean, i just watched taxi driver and jodie foster was there, not my fault she was a cutie! Too bad I wasnt born.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I mean, i just watched taxi driver and jodie foster was there, not my fault she was a cutie! Too bad I wasnt born.
Ok I was just joking bro I got what I wanted a hilarious rant from you :feelslol:

Activity
So far there's no one here