Serious Am I the only one who beardmaxxes to cover a shit jawline?

• Thread starter NeverEndingWinter
  • Start date
inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
i can only grow apedo stache but i have some hair on my chin now. nigga in my class has ballhair on their neck and shaves poorly so he looks like a 30 year old alcoholic at the age of 16. he is 6 foot 6 and overweight too, nigga looks like a chechen soldier

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Sometimes I do but it makes me look older + homeless but higher t whereas if I shave I look like a kid with weak jaw. Can't win man.
The hobo thing is funny. My mom always tell me to trim coz I look homeless. Better to look like a normie homeless man than genetic trash imo. Plus, I wear nice clean clothes most of the time I go outside

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
The hobo thing is funny. My mom always tell me to trim coz I look homeless. Better to look like a normie homeless man than genetic trash imo. Plus, I wear nice clean clothes most of the time I go outside
Yeah for that reason I used to beardmax since I have the t for it and because too lazy to shave but it depends what I'm trying to go for tbh

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
T only effects your beard growth or thickness when its extremely low. We are talking critical condition type of low t. Aside from that t levels shouldnt really matter when it comes to this. You either got the genetics to grow a thick beard or dont (I dont have it). Cruel nature again.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
T only effects your beard growth or thickness when its extremely low. We are talking critical condition type of low t. Aside from that t levels shouldnt really matter when it comes to this. You either got the genetics to grow a thick beard or dont (I dont have it). Cruel nature again.
Well that's my case, my first hair from my chin sprouted at age 26 or 27 when I started to go to the gym. Not to mention my growth hormone deficiency:feelsbad:

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
I hate beard maxers do you have one of those retarded long beards that chin frauds what an abomination
Aaf

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Clean shaved moggs I love feeling my soft skin and cool air on my cheeks
Nothing soft about it unless you shave everyday maybe you'll always have those prickly little hairs which itch more than longer ones. Only downside of facial hair at least at the point mine's at is mustache hairs getting caught on my sandwiches and going in my mouth idc if I look like a scruff

Activity
So far there's no one here