Discussion Am I Getting Cucked Again?

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Apr 3, 2021
Well normally I don't advertise here, but it's a relevant topic I know some of you guys care about, wouldn't mind a discussion going on about it, and I'd rather it be started by me than someone else.

Tl;dw might be getting cucked again soon, honestly don't know how I'm gonna handle it.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
How did you lose all the weight and do you have any loose skin?

Also, women can't love men, take the :blackpill:.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
Z0qa5vd.png

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
:feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL: That's what you get you fucking retard low IQ fakecel. You use to post on .co if I remember. Did you ever understand the blackpill or did you larp the whole time? You must have guzzled soy before you went on that "incel" interview like an attention whore. :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
:feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL: That's what you get you fucking retard low IQ fakecel. You use to post on .co if I remember. Did you ever understand the blackpill or did you larp the whole time? You must have guzzled soy before you went on that "incel" interview like an attention whore. :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:
It seems that way. Guy comes here to post a random update on his life and leaves the forum, maybe trying to trap us to subscribe?
Faggots here do the same thing, stay 5min/day only to get their dopamine hit from their threads and leave. Like we are some sort of peasants compared to their glorious D-celeb status.
Basically, he's crying about foids being foids. This guy needs some kindergarten shit like Sandman or Cope pill coach, since the blackpill in its simplicity is too hard of a concept for him.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
He’s got that marketing webinar video maker upbeat voice. Can’t be that bad looking or autistic but definitely bluepilled about female nature.

Activity
So far there's no one here