Lifestyle Am I a NEET?

Dialgatime321

Dialgatime321

NEET
Dec 31, 2020
Here is my situation: I am a 17-year-old suburban white cishet male who has never had a job. I don't do hardly any work. I even hardly do any work around the house. All I do is go to high school. Now, I know what you're thinking: How can one be a NEET while still in high school?

Well, I go to a special chain of private schools called, "Fusion Academy". $40-70K per year tuition for a middle and high school without room or board. What is it, exactly? It's basically a school for lazy rich kids. As a student, they coddle you, you have no accountability, there is one-on-one teaching, and most importantly, THE WORK IS NOTHING. It's about 10% of what one would do in a typical high school.

To give you an idea, on a typical week I have nine 50 minute classes, plus minimal homework taking about 3/4 that time. Sometimes less. So, I don't really feel like I'm in school, more like I'm in an undeserved pay-for-play scam. I really don't feel like I'm "in education" at all.

Am I a NEET?

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
I live alone and have only 1 person in real life and I saw him 3 years ago. Reading all that made me just think how unfair this all is. I left home when I was 17 because my mother was abusive and I'm now 30 and broke. Got myself deep in debt already at the age of 18.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
no and as a neet im telling you don't fall for the neet meme

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
For your sake I hope they ban you.

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
I think you are. You dont relate to normie standards of work and sound like a full neet in the making.

A privileged neet is still neet. This forum is full of self-loathing NEETs but there is a broght side of the NEET spectrum.

amabo

amabo

NEET
Dec 17, 2020
>cishet

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Here is my situation: I am a 17-year-old suburban white cishet male who has never had a job. I don't do hardly any work. I even hardly do any work around the house. All I do is go to high school. Now, I know what you're thinking: How can one be a NEET while still in high school?

Well, I go to a special chain of private schools called, "Fusion Academy". $40-70K per year tuition for a middle and high school without room or board. What is it, exactly? It's basically a school for lazy rich kids. As a student, they coddle you, you have no accountability, there is one-on-one teaching, and most importantly, THE WORK IS NOTHING. It's about 10% of what one would do in a typical high school.

To give you an idea, on a typical week I have nine 50 minute classes, plus minimal homework taking about 3/4 that time. Sometimes less. So, I don't really feel like I'm in school, more like I'm in an undeserved pay-for-play scam. I really don't feel like I'm "in education" at all.

Am I a NEET?
Din

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
I think you are. You dont relate to normie standards of work and sound like a full neet in the making.

A privileged neet is still neet. This forum is full of self-loathing NEETs but there is a broght side of the NEET spectrum.
I agree that this forum is quite self defeatist but I think most of the flak OP is getting is because he is young and joining forums like these at that stage will likely fuck him up in the future.
Like @dreadtheblackpill is only like 15 and still joins these forums despite still being in highschool, that's not good for the kid. He should be outside, or studying for some job. If he wants to get advice, that's fine but you can't dwell on these forums, man.

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

the supreme youngcel gentleman
Nov 26, 2020
I agree that this forum is quite self defeatist but I think most of the flak OP is getting is because he is young and joining forums like these at that stage will likely fuck him up in the future.
Like @dreadtheblackpill is only like 15 and still joins these forums despite still being in highschool, that's not good for the kid. He should be outside, or studying for some job. If he wants to get advice, that's fine but you can't dwell on these forums, man.
being blackpilled really changes your perspective on life, i don't see a problem with me being on these sites. sometimes you just gotta throw the towel, man

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
being blackpilled really changes your perspective on life, i don't see a problem with me being on these sites. sometimes you just gotta throw the towel, man
Dude. You are 6ft, white and at worst 4/10, why waste your youth here? This shit is terrible for your mental health. At your age, being NT and confident unironically mog looks.

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

the supreme youngcel gentleman
Nov 26, 2020
Dude. You are 6ft, white and at worst 4/10, why waste your youth here? This shit is terrible for your mental health. At your age, being NT and confident unironically mog looks.
tfw aspie
no confidence or NT for my face

nelson

nelson

Low self awareness
Feb 6, 2021
NEET = NEET

Not a little bit of school, not a part time job...

I dropped out of high school in 9th grade, you can as well.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
No being NEET is an overall culture and being poor with no prospects is a necessity. Also being 17 doesn't really count as you would just be classed as a lazy teenager by society.

nelson

nelson

Low self awareness
Feb 6, 2021
No being NEET is an overall culture and being poor with no prospects is a necessity. Also being 17 doesn't really count as you would just be classed as a lazy teenager by society.
Nah it just means what the definition of it is not some society stuff

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
NEET = NEET

Not a little bit of school, not a part time job...

I dropped out of high school in 9th grade, you can as well.
no way u dropped out of school in 9th grade lmao

Activity
So far there's no one here