Almost went to a job interview. Got cucked by the door

P

Perpetual_Loser

NEET
Nov 23, 2021
I applied for the job, the employer gave me the time and address. I agreed to come

I made it inside the building where the job interview was to take place despite my terrible navigation skills. I was standing right in front of the door and was on time. I was literally about to knock, on the button, when this fatso walks down the hallway and past me. He gives me a muffled hello, opens the door and slams it in front of my face. I lost all my courage then and went back home, defeated

It was a comfy job too. A night shift security guard. From the job description I'd be the perfect fit- but oh well. A fucking door got in my way. I couldn't bring myself to knock earlier because of the loud chatter going on inside (low IQ brute voices)

Now I'll have to put up with my parents pressuring me and attend stupid job centre consultations. I'm close to giving up. I don't want to work in the first place, so why you have to make it so hard for me to just get some simple job? I'm not cut out for this 🙁

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
You should find an excuse on why you didn't came to the appointment and call them and try again , don't miss an opportunity for a comfy job bud.

P

Perpetual_Loser

NEET
Nov 23, 2021
You should find an excuse on why you didn't came to the appointment and call them and try again , don't miss an opportunity for a comfy job bud.

Like what? That fat guy saw me. It looks like I just decided not to knock because I changed my mind, not because I had some other reason
It's easy to say that. I don't think they'll give me a second chance

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Like what? That fat guy saw me. It looks like I just decided not to knock because I changed my mind, not because I had some other reason
What you have to lose? Like you said, it sounded like comfy job not many of those in this clownworld. Do you want to eventually be forced to do some soul and body crushing manual labor job?

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
wait for a few days, they won't remember you, and try again, you got nothing to loose, if you wait for too long you will probably loose the opportunity though

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
What you have to lose? Like you said, it sounded like comfy job not many of those in this clownworld. Do you want to eventually be forced to do some soul and body crushing manual labor job?

P

Perpetual_Loser

NEET
Nov 23, 2021
jesus christ how low t are you? if you are to scared to knock on a door because of normalfags just off yourself
Yeah, you're right. I'm ashamed of myself for being such a self-conscious faggot
It's a bit contradictory though to tell me to kms when you think I'm low T. You need balls to actually go through with it

P

Perpetual_Loser

NEET
Nov 23, 2021
Okay, you got a point. I'll try again. At least I know where I have to go, so there should be less stress on my 2nd attempt

wait for a few days, they won't remember you, and try again, you got nothing to loose, if you wait for too long you will probably loose the opportunity though
I should contact the employer and make up some excuse after waiting a couple of days. Is that what you mean? I could lie about forgetting my ID or something and ask for a new appointment

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I've been on welfare bux for 2.5 years apart from 3 weeks work

P

Perpetual_Loser

NEET
Nov 23, 2021
you’re not gonna survive if you keep being like this, get your shit together and get that job
Not really a matter of survival currently. But I will try contacting the employer again. Doubt they'll give me a second chance though

Activity
So far there's no one here