Depression Almost every weekend relatives and family friends visit us (and it's torture)

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
You know we got very socially active relatives and family friends that often come to visit us on the weekends. [UWSL][UWSL]Last month my aunt came to visit us every weekend.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Most of the time I just lock myself in my room, don't even get out, put my headphones on and wait till it's all over. I know it does sound unhealthy to lock yourself in isolating yourself but If you are still living with your parents you know what I'm talking about. Your whole day is ruined, it's uncomfortable af and just horrible.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]It wasn't always like this. Often times I was very social with them and forced myself to join them sitting in our living room for hours and hours talking about all kinds of stuff. But afterwards I always felt very miserable. Well even during the conversations I felt miserable, sometimes you were put on the spot in front of everybody. "How is your job search going?" "Aaaand? Still no girlfriend hmm..tell us whyyyy. We wanna know! Don't be shy, everybody is listening!". They know exactly that I'm the neet loser with no social life but they still ask.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Humans can be so cruel it really hurts man.:feelsbad::feelsbad:[/UWSL][/UWSL]

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
"How is your job search going?" "Aaaand? Still no girlfriend hmm..tell us whyyyy. We wanna know! Don't be shy, everybody is listening!"
Lmfao I don't live with my parents but my relatives never shut the fuck up about it when they call me. Actually, my grandparents say I should go to church to meet girls... Bitch I'm not sacrificing my Sundays for girls who are already fucking Chad.

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
The last time my grandparents stayed I only left my room to get food and fill my water bottle at night while everybody was sleeping. I lost 5kg that week and it was the most miserable I had ever been while rotting.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
We don't receive many visitors, I have 5 uncles and 1 aunt. My mother's family only ever visited eachother at my grandmother's house, I would say my aunt has visited here 3 times in 15 years. My father's brothers don't visit, my uncle is an autist like me, the other brother is a millionaire business owner who didn't get on with his brothers and the other uncle doesn't visit much because he works with my father so there is no need to visit.
My mother's friend is actually the most common visitor, I am past the stage of caring about what normies think though. I am a loser autist and I know it is beyond my control to change so I have accepted my fate.

I know my mother is embarrassed of her unsuccessful son but I think having a successful sister improves things as it takes the edge of my failures. My brother is unsuccessful too but he does have 2 children so that also takes the edge of me. I think my mother is more concerned about her ADHD grandson than me, another thing that takes the attention away from my failures.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Satan

NEET
Apr 26, 2021
"How is your job search going?" "Aaaand? Still no girlfriend hmm..tell us whyyyy. We wanna know! Don't be shy, everybody is listening!".
That is all most people care about. They are not far from an animal. All life is about for them is work, find a mate and have kids. Why is it viewed as necessary to have a girlfriend? I dont want one. If I did it would only be for sex, my hand works well.

Try telling them you dont care about getting a girlfriend even if you do, watch their reaction.

Last edited:
Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
That is all most people care about. They are not far from an animal. All life is about for them is work, find a mate and have kids. Why is it viewed as necessary to have a girlfriend? I dont want one. If I did it would only be for sex, my hand works well.

Try telling them you dont care about getting a girlfriend even if you do, watch their reaction.
It's not just that its all they care about, it goes beyond that. My point was that they intentionally ask those questions while being fully aware of your situation. They know 100% what's going on in your life but still ask. This sort of behavior is demonstration of social dominance/ hierarchy and also another form of bullying, that's how I see it.

I swear I would never do that. If I knew that one person sitting at the table was an incel or neet I would never ask that person those uncomfortable questions in front of the group, that's just fucked up. Normie NPCs just don't have any empathy.

S

Satan

NEET
Apr 26, 2021
It's not just that its all they care about, it goes beyond that. My point was that they intentionally ask those questions while being fully aware of your situation. They know 100% what's going on in your life but still ask. This sort of behavior is demonstration of social dominance/ hierarchy and also another form of bullying, that's how I see it.

I swear I would never do that. If I knew that one person sitting at the table was an incel or neet I would never ask that person those uncomfortable questions in front of the group, that's just fucked up. Normie NPCs just don't have any empathy.
Maybe they aren't saying it to make you feel bad. Maybe they just want you to open up. People just like to get involved in other peoples lives. They also do it as a form of small talk, trying to fill the silence and its just something to say I guess.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Maybe they aren't saying it to make you feel bad. Maybe they just want you to open up. People just like to get involved in other peoples lives. They also do it as a form of small talk, trying to fill the silence and its just something to say I guess.
True. But don't get me wrong, I'm not shy or soft spoken at all. I actually have good conversation skills, I can get loud if I want to. Like I said I did this for many years but I began to just lock myself in my room. Why? I just think it's all so annoying and tiring, a waste of time and energy.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
The last time my grandparents stayed I only left my room to get food and fill my water bottle at night while everybody was sleeping. I lost 5kg that week and it was the most miserable I had ever been while rotting.
Damn, that's true neetlife dedication right there. Upgrades would be a refridgerator in your room, piss bottles or alternatively[UWSL][UWSL] [UWSL][UWSL]a climbing rope hanging from your window down the wall of the house[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL] [UWSL][UWSL]to take you outside (so that you can pee outside and then climb in again, so you don't have to leave your room risking someone seeing you)[/UWSL][/UWSL]
Are your grandparents that terrible? Or do you generally just like to lock yourself in your room in those situations like I do?

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
Are your grandparents that terrible? Or do you generally just like to lock yourself in your room in those situations like I do?
They aren't that bad but I've never liked spending time with them, even back when I was more sociable. I just want to be left alone, the last thing I want is to have a drawn out conversation with them telling me that I'm throwing my life away and I've got to start doing something, etc.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I just want to be left alone, the last thing I want is to have a drawn out conversation with them telling me that I'm throwing my life away and I've got to start doing something, etc.
That right there sums it all up perfectly.

Dumlupınar

Dumlupınar

The Court Jester
Dec 9, 2020
Still no girlfriend hmm..tell us whyyyy.
I like my father a lot but he keeps telling me that I am 22 and that I should get a girlfriend. I keep telling him that the moment I ask a girl out is the moment she will call the security on me.

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
i hate that shit too. my grandad is a fucking neet tho jfl and has been for his entire life never doing anything other than small strange jobs sometimes :feelsLUL:. neetmogs most on this forum.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
cant relate idgaf about my family they cant tell me shit they never told me the truth and didnt give me legit advice for this brutal life

Dumlupınar

Dumlupınar

The Court Jester
Dec 9, 2020
At least you lost some weight.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Lmfao I don't live with my parents but my relatives never shut the fuck up about it when they call me. Actually, my grandparents say I should go to church to meet girls... Bitch I'm not sacrificing my Sundays for girls who are already fucking Chad.
My mom is on repeat saying the same crap too about meeting people at church but I hate all religion and soy cucks it's over

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

Gigga cope bro the neeting has made you mad :feelsugh:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

I kind of wish my relatives would ask me why I dont have a gf or a life just so I could clear the air I'm not gay or a serial killer. Honestly it hurts more knowing they have no intrest in my life or care to ask me. :feelseheh:

TimezTickin926

TimezTickin926

NEET
Nov 27, 2021

Completely true normies are sadistic mfs

Activity
So far there's no one here