All women are your enemy

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Every woman that earns a living is taking away a job for another man. And devaluing the dollar. Because there are to many people in the work force so employees can get away with paying low wages. Ever since feminist came into the picture suicide rates for men have skyrocketed. And wages have drastically diminished.

Any woman that competes with a man in any way should be shot on sight. Women dont need to learn how to read. They should be slaves to men that's it period.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
True but I’ll advocate for the devil on one point. A large part of the wage depression is due to cheap imports from countries with less stringent labour and environmental laws. Of course doubling the workforce in a world that actually needs less and less of it was very deleterious too ngl.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
That is actually not how things work. I would suggest starting with Henry Hazzlit's economics in 1 lesson and working your way from there, while thinking about the broader effects of economic changes/policies both in terms of people affected and the time.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Actually. On the contrary, all women and chadlites/chads should work the most, and their salary will be taxed and given to the lowest tier males.
Agreed but I only get 800 a month they need to give me at least 5k a month to be some what satisfied so I can hooker and drug max

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
Weimarica's retarded political system has totally fucked over workers.
Inequality in the US is staggering.

Activity
So far there's no one here