all we can do is play video games and browse forums

F

FullTimeRotter

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
there is nothing else that we are capable of. all of our brains are too fried for the real world

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
You can unfry your brain but you don't want to put in the work. Let @[] @brackets @someonetagbracketscel take you under his wing. @Atila pls tag brackets.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I only found a solution to heal dopamine receptors temporarily by working out or going for a walk in nature. But it only lasts for like a day and then the brain fog and numbness sets in again. Its like taking a magic potion that makes you feel normal for a day. But even that diminished over the years.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Walk every
I only found a solution to heal dopamine receptors temporarily by working out or going for a walk in nature. But it only lasts for like a day and then the brain fog and numbness sets in again. Its like taking a magic potion that makes you feel normal for a day. But even that diminished over the years.
day?

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
I only found a solution to heal dopamine receptors temporarily by working out or going for a walk in nature. But it only lasts for like a day and then the brain fog and numbness sets in again. Its like taking a magic potion that makes you feel normal for a day.
legit. taking a hike is the best shit because u can walk for 3 to 4 hours and u will feel great the rest of the day. appearantly going on walks / hikes in nature doubles your testosterone during the walk. the ideal would be to live on the country side being able to walk around for a few hours each day.

F

FullTimeRotter

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
i go on walks almost everyday, its not special anymore :feelsbad:

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
What the actual *FUCK* is this thread? There used to be facilities built just to remove and house patients like this away from society, and even then most of those patients didn’t exhibit this kind of deluded and anti social behavior. Who or what the fuck even raised you people? This fucking website isn’t your mental daycare. You either have too much time on your hands in which case you need to meet and make friends, or you’re genuinely sick and need to meet and make friends with doctors. It’s frightening to even think you people are out there. Fuck off

rottingkyre

rottingkyre

NEET
Jun 3, 2021
What the actual *FUCK* is this thread? There used to be facilities built just to remove and house patients like this away from society, and even then most of those patients didn’t exhibit this kind of deluded and anti social behavior. Who or what the fuck even raised you people? This fucking website isn’t your mental daycare. You either have too much time on your hands in which case you need to meet and make friends, or you’re genuinely sick and need to meet and make friends with doctors. It’s frightening to even think you people are out there. Fuck off
This pasta is not good enough to get positive reaction ratio

Activity
So far there's no one here