Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Who would win in a fight?

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Haruhi has zero experience and interest in self-defense.
did i ever mentioned that, did i talk on what i do ever? I remember mentioning my race/height and than i am slim and nothing else but ohwell, forum theories.
:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
did i ever mentioned that, did i talk on what i do ever? I remember mentioning my race/height and than i am slim and nothing else but ohwell, forum theories.
:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:
I remember you mentioning how you prefer to remain in hiding, that you know how to avoid confrontations.
I was trying to make a point how self-defence is essential for survival, that sooner or later someone will attack you.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
@Alexanderr would obliterate @Haruhi Suzumiya
however I would destroy both in a fight but that's because I am 1 inch taller/11 inches taller than these two (6'4) and I prolly weigh like 100lbs more (270lbs). Also I been fighting since a young age, and played rugby in college

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
however I would destroy both in a fight but that's because I am 1 inch taller/11 inches taller than these two (6'4) and I prolly weigh like 100lbs more (270lbs). Also I been fighting since a young age, and played rugby in college
@Alexanderr is a dutch high t hooligan ogre im not sure if you would win this one bro
Ss0xr64md43o3jog95potblw30bzawgalleryDownloadWorld Cup 2018 Russian football hooligans ultras 943011

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
Nov 28, 2020
You’re probably 1cm or so taller than me, since I’m 192cm, 1cm short from being considered 6’4 but at this height it really doesn’t matter. I’m focusing on becoming lean so you probably do weight more than me tho tbh. :feelssweat:

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
You’re probably 1cm or so taller than me, since I’m 192cm, 1cm short from being considered 6’4 but at this height it really doesn’t matter. I’m focusing on becoming lean so you probably do weight more than me tho tbh. :feelssweat:
Im 2cm taller and I've been fighting for years bro. But if youre trying to get lean then its fine. I'm experienced at the gym and stuff so its normal.

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
I remember you mentioning how you prefer to remain in hiding, that you know how to avoid confrontations.
I was trying to make a point how self-defence is essential for survival, that sooner or later someone will attack you.
This bro. People underestimate how much you have to be prepared to fight. Stormfrontcels will cope how they live in a civilised country but really they're probably getting bullied by Mohammed or Tyrone in school and are too high inhib to fight back

Activity
So far there's no one here