@Alexanderr appreciation thread

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
He isn't the creator, but he's been keeping this site afloat. He probably doesn't get any money and does it out of good will of his heart. He doesn't abuse his power. He answers questions and clarifies things and is helpful even when he doesn't need to be.

He likes my posts too so that's a bonus.

Post your appreciations down below.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Smug

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
Nov 28, 2020
He isn't the creator, but he's been keeping this site afloat. He probably doesn't get any money and does it out of good will of his heart. He doesn't abuse his power. He answers questions and clarifies things and is helpful even when he doesn't need to be.

Thanks bro. :dance:
Why is his name colour red i thought mods had to be purple
Eh, I changed mine to red since it matches my avi and banner.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Is he Sergeant? His alternative name seems to be Alexander too but his personality seems different here than on .co tbhtbh ded srs

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Stop simping for mods its distespectful. Theyd sell out your info anyways in exhamge for 4/10 roasties nudes bribe by the fbi
I know this stuff already, I'm just not concerned. Thanks for caring about my privacy though, I always knew you had a soft side ;) <3 hehe

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020

Hope he dies of cancer and his corpse gets raped in minecraft

Activity
So far there's no one here