After the thousands of swipes, I got only 1 match (but at least I got that eventually). And yet the bitch just wasted my time.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
I would've been better off if I didn't have that match. I wasted too much time.

Ok, so I get the match, right? I write to her. Man, I wrote beautifully. I was impressed with myself tbh. And she seemed to like it. When she did respond she was pretty enthusiastic.

But it was all a lie. Idk if it was a scammer, or if she just had a premium account and swiped on everybody and then just chatted with 50 guys, but something was very fishy about this.

So here was the problem. Despite her seeming to love my messages, she answered in like 30 minutes or even an hour or more. For every message I sent, I had to wait like that. And she'd reply fairly briefly too. Enthusiastically, but very short. At times I had to wait for several hours for her to respond.

Anyway, because I'm such an autist, I got too excited despite telling myself I shouldn't. And I wasted basically a good chunk of yesterday and all of today on this.

Deleted the app. Well, now, after like my 7th try in total with dating apps, I'll never try again. Especially the last few weeks, I tried so hard, really hard. Waste of time, in this country at least.

Ohh, and you know what? Apparently in tiny, conservative countries, women are prudes (but whores for thugs and Chads). So they go on dating apps "to chat and make friends", or for super serious relationships with the intent of marriage. I know that happens in the west too, but here every chick is like that, I've seen people talk about it on forums and public group chats. Apparently sex is a shameful and hidden thing in this country. So hookups only happen with Chads and thugs (although most guys are thugs around here so I guess I'm just the odd one out). Actually, the women of these countries are incredible whores, very slutty, but they want their reputation pristine, so they only do it with men they really like. Guys like me are supposed to date seriously with the intent to marry. And how do they find those women? By being normies and getting them through friends, school, relatives. All aspects where I was ostracized and bullied.

Shit, and I was so nice to this broad, she liked it too. Would've been willing to put in months of courting for her. And it was all just a lie or some twisted game. What, did she swipe cause she thought it would be funny to have this guy orbit her while she ignores me for hours?

I hate this country, and I hate my health and looks. At this point I'll really be a virgin till 50.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
My sisters have used dating apps for validation overwhelmingly as do most women on these apps I would bet. Imagine if you were feeling down because you broke up with your hot girlfriend and you went on tinder and had 5000 matches full of women saying "handsome, attractive, let's get dinner" etc etc etc you know you'd get a fucking ego boost to heaven no doubt. You might just be another victim of this situation :feelsstudy: hate to break it to you but the truth hurts sometimes

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
My sisters have used dating apps for validation overwhelmingly as do most women on these apps I would bet. Imagine if you were feeling down because you broke up with your hot girlfriend and you went on tinder and had 5000 matches full of women saying "handsome, attractive, let's get dinner" etc etc etc you know you'd get a fucking ego boost to heaven no doubt. You might just be another victim of this situation :feelsstudy: hate to break it to you but the truth hurts sometimes
Yep, that's it bro. I bet she saw the balding loser guy and thought "omg this guy is gonna shower me with compliments, so fun and pathetic!", and so she swiped on me.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Yep, that's it bro. I bet she saw the balding loser guy and thought "omg this guy is gonna shower me with compliments, so fun and pathetic!", and so she swiped on me.
I really wish I could give you some copefuel but I knew a bitch like this IRL :feelsrope: sorry sir we're all out of rope today at walmart, a black friday shopper by the name of incel bought it all out, please come back Monday

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
I really wish I could give you some copefuel but I knew a bitch like this IRL :feelsrope: sorry sir we're all out of rope today at walmart, a black friday shopper by the name of incel bought it all out, please come back Monday
Yeah, you're spot on. She even said "I want to talk more with you, I want to interact with you" when I asked if she wants to take this outside of the dating app, like to chat on some other app. So she wanted us to keep talking on the dating app. But then she doesn't respond for hours, I respond immediately, and then she takes hours again (while the app says she is online).

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Yeah, you're spot on. She even said "I want to talk more with you, I want to interact with you" when I asked if she wants to take this outside of the dating app, like to chat on some other app. So she wanted us to keep talking on the dating app. But then she doesn't respond for hours, I respond immediately, and then she takes hours again (while the app says she is online).
:soy::soy: bro she's just anxious broooooo, how can you expect her to meet up with you at starbucks, just buy tinder premium and chat with her for 8 months only to find out it's a tranny trying to get free Domino's gift cards from you :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
:soy::soy: bro she's just anxious broooooo, how can you expect her to meet up with you at starbucks, just buy tinder premium and chat with her for 8 months only to find out it's a tranny trying to get free Domino's gift cards from you :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:
Funny thing is that I was willing to talk to her for weeks or months.

Here's how it was: obviously, my avoidant or schizoid personality and anxieties made me want to bail just a few minutes into talking.

But I'm in my late 20s and a virgin. I couldn't bail. I pushed and forced myself, despite all my mental turmoil and anxieties, I just had to stick with it. Despite wanting to quit every minute of it, I told myself I'll chat with her for months if that's what it takes. And I forced myself to use what remains of my mental faculties to max so I could do what it takes to make her like me.

I was ready to do it. Put in hundreds of hours of effort into this, just so I could maybe just fucking get this fucking shit out of my system, get over this chapter of my life and be free. I know if I just fuck a woman that isn't a prostitute I'll be done forever with this. Just once.

I know myself, I'm never wrong about predictions like this, I know myself very well since I'm so autistic. I just need one time.

So despite hating this whole thing, I was willing to stick with it. Just to be free, so I can move on with my life and not waste so many hours and emotions every day thinking about sex and such.

But reality is unflinching. It didn't want to give me a pass just this one time.

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

162.19.153.102 join now!
Nov 27, 2020
it never returns positive, they are not even interested in talking

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
it never returns positive, they are not even interested in talking
Yeah, when I tried to give signs that I'm done, she quickly answered. But after that she immediately took hours to reply again. Deleted that damn app already, fuck that bitch, gave me false hope for nothing. Was probably enjoying tormenting me and wasting my time. Or she just loved the attention.

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

162.19.153.102 join now!
Nov 27, 2020
Yeah, when I tried to give signs that I'm done, she quickly answered. But after that she immediately took hours to reply again. Deleted that damn app already, fuck that bitch, gave me false hope for nothing. Was probably enjoying tormenting me and wasting my time. Or she just loved the attention.
i tired to talk with them online too, i can relate they reply once in hour :feelsLUL:

Activity
So far there's no one here