admins of this forum should make a neets reddit or somethn

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
braincels n incels was a massive community if this could be done with a neet forum and then have that place linked back to this place then mayb there would be more traffic or somethn

i dont use reddit tho so i dunno if neets are banned from reddit or somethn idk

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
there is a subreddit for neets with 25k ppl, no point creating our own too, though it would be a good idea to advertise there if they allow it, forum could use some new members. :feelsok:

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
The NEET subreddit fucking sucks. Half of em are women (or wish to be) and the other half are just bitter communists/anarchists.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
braincels n incels was a massive community if this could be done with a neet forum and then have that place linked back to this place then mayb there would be more traffic or somethn

i dont use reddit tho so i dunno if neets are banned from reddit or somethn idk
Someone can post a link to this forum.

vomit

vomit

NEET
Dec 19, 2020
>reddit
21EB1325 CE22 41F3 A0A1 84788C48FF99

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
@[UWSL]
Neetgod
[/UWSL]@Neetgod, you wonder why nobody wants to help you. But you seem to have zero interest in helping other people. Why should they help you; have you ever axed yourself that?

It's ironic that you come here and call other people NPCs. Bro, you're the NPC, because you take no action. You wait for people to interact with you. You wish that the wealthy people would throw money at you. You don't create shit. You don't help anyone. You're just a consumer without lots of money to spend. You wait for people to give you cash for absolutely fucking free.

Right now, you're worse than the dirty beggars on the streets. Why? Because these beggars don't need money for luxuries. They don't want to travel or to buy nice clothes. They want to survive. And they usually leave the people who don't seem to care alone.

You talk shit about the wealthy relatives you have online because they don't do what you want them to do. You're like the NPCs, who are programmed to get mad at the players for not following the instructions. Doesn't this seem funny to you?

If you hate NPCs, then stop being an NPC. You can do that by taking action. And if you want money from other people, then make them believe that giving you money would benefit them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
So far there's no one here