Add an option to delete account like on incels.co

B

BududubNow

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
I noticed there is no option to delete or at least suspend your account like you can on incels.co. Is this by design? I suggest this option to be added at least how it works on incels.co, where it randomizes your name, email, makes it impossible to log in etc.

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
Perhaps this could be added a Year from now. Hardly any Users on here at the moment. If any of the Frequent posters deleted their account, this place would look empty.

B

BududubNow

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
Perhaps this could be added a Year from now. Hardly any Users on here at the moment. If any of the Frequent posters deleted their account, this place would look empty.
Well if they do not want to post anymore so why make them stay here only to make the user numbers seem higher? It won't make the forum more alive nor will it help it in any way.

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
This place has only been around for a couple of Months.

dragon47

dragon47

Banned
Dec 8, 2020
I am paranoid as fuck with my posts. I wish I could be capable to delete some of em. Nobody looks at them anyway but they still exist for the FBI to come knocking because of some post from 3 months ago.
Im thirld world countries nobody cares what you say online.Only exception is threatening local politicians

B

BududubNow

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
I don't understand why not to give us this option? Why keep me here if I don't want to have an account here anymore and won't post anything? At least let users be deleted if they ask mods for it.

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I noticed there is no option to delete or at least suspend your account like you can on incels.co
Even in .co where you can ''delete'' your account, I noticed that my avi was still there after my account was deleted, and my custom name was still very much visible so this is a shame, it makes me think the admins don't respect your privacy as much as they should.

I regret almost everything I've written on .co, and I most likely regret some stuff here too, yet I am not given the option to delete my posts and threads, isn't that a bit unfair?

Activity
So far there's no one here