Add a "ding" noise when somebody gets a notification

• Thread starter Looksmax Refugee
  • Start date
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
This is one feature that could really increase activity here. There is an epidemic on neets.me. That epidemic is that people are often online but are not participating in threads. Its obvious they have the site on in the background. If there was a noise every time someone got a notification people would come here more. This would increase overall activity. There should also be a feature to enable and disable it.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
I think you are asking a bit too much, i don't know if something like this is even possible for most forums

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I think you are asking a bit too much, i don't know if something like this is even possible for most forums
There is features you would think are not possible for these forums that is on here. For example the poke feature and the emoji bar.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
This is one feature that could really increase activity here. There is an epidemic on neets.me. That epidemic is that people are often online but are not participating in threads. Its obvious they have the site on in the background. If there was a noise every time someone got a notification people would come here more. This would increase overall activity. There should also be a feature to enable and disable it.
Unless you'd be willing to help make an app, that's not really possible.

Hmmmm maybe Sarge should think of that

p@rc@

p@rc@

divine
Dec 2, 2020
That would a nice addition

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
Hey SISSY, Bring The Chat Back Or I'll Make Sure @p@rc@ Penetrates You So Bad You're Prolapsed For Life.
Two_cats_having_sex_square_fullsize.jpeg

Despondent

Despondent

Scion of the Iron Lord
Nov 26, 2020
On incels.is there is the chatroom and if you are in a private chat with someone their messages to you will give an alert and make a little ding noise. Thing is, it’s really buggy and doesn’t even go off half the time, so much so that ppl on there don’t even know it’s a thing because not many use chat on there anyway.

Adding this feature to regular alerts will probably be very difficult and will do barely anything to cure the plague of inactivity

Activity
So far there's no one here