Actual NEET essentials

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
In actuality, what things are essential or help increase the comforts of the NEET experience.

@Fabio @Agoraneet

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I can think of a few categories

Technological (PC, Gaming system, Sound system)

Appliance (Coffee maker, Microwave)

Convenient/ Comfortable (Chair, Blankets)

Collections/ Collectables (Books, Figures, Games)

I was speaking, presupposing everything else is fine like your familial or financial situation.

I can’t think of any more categories

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I have soft parents and when I was neeting I still worried about them suddenly rugpulling me. You can never trust people 100%.
My mom wants me to stay at home for a while, I guess nonwhites are all like that now that I think about it. I wanna move out soon but she is almost begging me to stay

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I have soft parents and when I was neeting I still worried about them suddenly rugpulling me. You can never trust people 100%.
Got a tarp, a sleeping bag etc. under my bed. If that happens either I'll adapt to homelessness and maybe travel the country on foot, finally be motivated to find a job or rope if it's bad enough. Everything sorts itself out in the end

I

incelkingkong2

NEET
Feb 6, 2022
You can never trust people 100%.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Vitamins and weed
I do love my weed, but thinking and learning are so integral to my passions that I cannot be using it all the time

I like Nicotine a lot, actually helps you learn and think more critical

Depressants will fuck you up, so will opiates

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I do love my weed, but thinking and learning are so integral to my passions that I cannot be using it all the time

I like Nicotine a lot, actually helps you learn and think more critical

Depressants will fuck you up, so will opiates
Bit of codeine with a joint here and there is alright same with pregabalin. I've done opiates from immodium to etazene but never use them for more than a week or so. Injecting/smoking them, having a large stash at hand or actually having chronic pain is what gets you hooked

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Bit of codeine with a joint here and there is alright same with pregabalin. I've done opiates from immodium to etazene but never use them for more than a week or so. Injecting/smoking them, having a large stash at hand or actually having chronic pain is what gets you hooked
It’s just safer to not even start it to begin with imho

Weed nic and some alcohol won’t hurt you, shrooms too if you’re into that thing, but a lot of other stuff carries risk when you use it more then just a few times

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
People keep saying drugs, but that sounds like an expensive liability if you are trying to maximize comfyness
yeah you’re a real straight edge kinda guy, I side a bit with you on there in all honesty

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I sniff gas. It's cheap :feelsthumb:

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
From a psychological standpoint, to really make the most out of being NEET (which really equates to not having a higher career, which links to a non existent family life)
You’re gonna have to be pursuing goals, while it’s really cool being comfy, keeping yourself occupied with things you really like, like anime or especially gaming will at least keep your psychologically healthy.

Interacting even like this online is better then complete isolation too, if you’re pursuing your own hobbies and interests, then I think it could theoretically be viable long term, granted you have the funds.

Last edited:
『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I was mainly talking about more material things, but having a consistent routine and taking care of your health is real important too.

only thing you’re missing is having a bunch of cute girls take interest in you because of some latent power and you are a semi NEET and fantasy adventurer

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Also to add to the list

If you’re gonna do pot or tobacco, having all your need haves like ash trays and pipes is important

Also having a pet, like a doggy, cat, or even some fish can help a lot.

Also I can’t stress this, but keeping your place aesthetically pleasing and tidy, this has a profound affect on your mind, and it’s good to be cleanly.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
The really only big downside is basically forgoing any formal career or family. Also if you aren’t pursuing meaningful things or developing yourself, it will also be weighing for some people, others may be perfectly happy though.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
on a side note, social life disappears after marriage, you pretty much got school, uni, job, marriage, and kids.

i don’t really understand why you would want many friends at all when you have your own kids though

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
The really only big downside is basically forgoing any formal career or family. Also if you aren’t pursuing meaningful things or developing yourself, it will also be weighing for some people, others may be perfectly happy though.
How is forgoing a career a downside? As for family somehow I doubt most of us here are going to find a mate

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
How is forgoing a career a downside? As for family somehow I doubt most of us here are going to find a mate
Taking responsibility brings meaning, simple as that. When it’s also providing for the family that you love, then yes that is where it would be good

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Taking responsibility brings meaning, simple as that. When it’s also providing for the family that you love, then yes that is where it would be good
What would I be taking responsibility for by taking up a career?

Last edited:
F

FullTimeRotter

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
neetbux
your own place
internet
food
tv
video games
drug of choice