Accelerationism

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
What's your opinion on accelerationism? It might be somewhat of a cope but I think we've went above and far beyond the point of no return as it pertains to society's degeneracy to where it is more realistic to hope for it to get worse with neetdom and inceldom becoming widespread enough to worry the elites of possible economic slowdown and the perspective of a progressive societal downfall following the example of Japan. I honestly do not care at all anymore what happens to this world and I would laugh and grab my popcorn in the event of a collapse but that is too unlikely of a cope for me during my lifetime at least but if things get worse year after year it might be enjoyable to see a portion of the normies forced to join our ranks in tears. I suppose this is more often than not an opinion that will resonate with those who have lost hope in a way maybe some of you wish for things to get better still.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
I think its real and can't be stopped. Modern society, especially western is like a train with no brakes and its inevitable that it will derail.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
I don’t think it’s gonna work. No one in the west wants to fight for their rights. And with all this technology the elite will easily keep the population from being able to overthrow the government.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
I don’t think it’s gonna work. No one in the west wants to fight for their rights. And with all this technology the elite will easily keep the population from being able to overthrow the government.
I get your point but I'm not really talking about overthrowing the government I don't believe that will happen either I'm suggesting a larger portion of the population may become more apathetic because of technology among other factors which could lead to a slow but steady collapse.
It might collapse under its own weight
^This to put it simply.

Activity
So far there's no one here