Discussion A while ago, someone asked about ways to trick normies into giving you money. Well, here you go.

maharsha

maharsha

NEET
Jun 26, 2021
Just make sure to make it look very authentic by misspelling the word "sinful," because, as we all know, bigots are uneducated. You'd think that all those hours spent reading the Bible would make you literate, but who are we kidding? They don't read the Bible, they just cherry pick whatever they like to suit their hateful ways, and that's no way to improve literacy. Anyway, a little over $4500 just like that.

Donate to the aids foundation

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
There's a lot of people who get a high from feeling morally righteous that people profit from every day. There's so many charities dedicated to ending poverty, homelessness, hunger, cancer, you name it. When you actually look into what the majority of the funds go to, it's to the "employees" and the "CEO" of the organizations. I can't remember the organization now but several years ago I looked into the finances of an organization dedicated to fighting breast cancer. They spent around 80% of the funds donated to "spreading the word" with most of the people that worked there getting 6 figure slaries. This reminds me of a girl I knew a long time ago, she was the manager at GameStop but wasn't paid much. She'd dress up as a homeless person and panhandle for money, she would sometimes make 5x as much as her normal wages per hour. So many people are addicted to that feeling of thinking they're like Jesus Christ.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
There's a lot of people who get a high from feeling morally righteous that people profit from every day. There's so many charities dedicated to ending poverty, homelessness, hunger, cancer, you name it. When you actually look into what the majority of the funds go to, it's to the "employees" and the "CEO" of the organizations. I can't remember the organization now but several years ago I looked into the finances of an organization dedicated to fighting breast cancer. They spent around 80% of the funds donated to "spreading the word" with most of the people that worked there getting 6 figure slaries. This reminds me of a girl I knew a long time ago, she was the manager at GameStop but wasn't paid much. She'd dress up as a homeless person and panhandle for money, she would sometimes make 5x as much as her normal wages per hour. So many people are addicted to that feeling of thinking they're like Jesus Christ.
They'll be like oh we have to support each other in the community bitch stop coping there's no community in today's society it's everyone for themselves.

maharsha

maharsha

NEET
Jun 26, 2021
It's not at all unusual for a beggar to make considerably more than a wagie. If you're low inhibition, beggarmaxing is definitely a great way to cuck sanctimonious normies.

NEET COOM LDAR

NEET COOM LDAR

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
my mom rents a house to a 'charity' for two wagie salaries :feelslol: imagine unironically donating to a charity and thinking you dun good for the world instead of funding someone's 60 inch 4k oled tv :feelsheh: even simps are better, at least they get off to being a degraded paypig :feelsuhuh: oh the ads are the best. the bigger the ad the funnier! look! how much we spend just to get even more retards to pay us :feelsLUL:

Activity
So far there's no one here