A thesis: How weebhunter alts have won

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
I haven't been sleeping much lately. What keeps me awake at night? This nigger @WeebHunter3000 and his fucking alts man, they won. Before you start loling at me calling me crazy and hitting me with the what no pussy does to a mf hear me out. By the end of this you might just open your third eye.

Postulate 1. Weebhunter left for months and during all this time we know for a fact he kept fucking with us with countless alts. This alone is reason enough to be suspicious, why would he stop? Yes the nigger came back to his original account, but he barely even posts with it.

Postulate 2. Is no one going to point out how many new accounts are joining lately? You really think the nigger infinity was advertising for the forum in between fucking with the layout and posting sections? I think not. New ACTIVE accounts are joining left and right with more knowledge of forum lore than they should have.

This has led me to suspect he is STILL making alts. You think you're talking to 4 people in your latest thread but it's all weebhunter. He began nooticing how everyone was suspicious of every new account so he officially came back to make us drop our guard. And with haruhi barely here anymore, no one can stop him. He won.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Weebhunterpill is more brutal than atilapill

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I haven't been sleeping much lately. What keeps me awake at night? This nigger @WeebHunter3000 and his fucking alts man, they won. Before you start loling at me calling me crazy and hitting me with the what no pussy does to a mf hear me out. By the end of this you might just open your third eye.

Postulate 1. Weebhunter left for months and during all this time we know for a fact he kept fucking with us with countless alts. This alone is reason enough to be suspicious, why would he stop? Yes the nigger came back to his original account, but he barely even posts with it.

Postulate 2. Is no one going to point out how many new accounts are joining lately? You really think the nigger infinity was advertising for the forum in between fucking with the layout and posting sections? I think not. New ACTIVE accounts are joining left and right with more knowledge of forum lore than they should have.

This has led me to suspect he is STILL making alts. You think you're talking to 4 people in your latest thread but it's all weebhunter. He began nooticing how everyone was suspicious of every new account so he officially came back to make us drop our guard. And with haruhi barely here anymore, no one can stop him. He won.
Agreed I want to know all the alts he had optimo, wolfie, tux

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022

the hunter has become the hunted it seems.

Lucillian

Lucillian

Lecnilatir) Tomorrow will be a good day.
Nov 30, 2020
What a loser lol

Activity
So far there's no one here