Story A story from my local news

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I heard this on the news when my parents were in the room and I found it difficult not to laugh at this when the guitar was mentioned. Here is a piece of the story, the man is a minor celebrity who was on a TV singing contest show once. He was caught masturbating to teen girls in his mother's sports car.

Anderson claimed he had parked on St Jude's Parade that afternoon as he was hoping to meet a friend who was rehearsing for a production in the Lyric Theatre.
He said he was wearing red shorts as he planned to go training, and when that didn't happen he parked up and spoke to friends on his phone.
He said he then got his Baby Taylor guitar from the boot, smoked a cigarette and got back into the BMW where he started playing the guitar.
Anderson said that playing his guitar would have produced a "similar motion" to masturbation but added: "The bottom line is that I know for a fact I was not exposed and I was not masturbating in my mother's car on that day."
Anderson appeared on TV talent shows The Voice and Andrew Lloyd Webber's Superstar, and gained the nicknamed "Baby Jesus" while touring as an understudy in the UK production of Jesus Christ Superstar.
He was handed a three-year suspended sentence last July after he admitted secretly recording 11 women over a period spanning 2005 to 2013.

Sentencing him to nine months in prison on Thursday, the judge said: "The time has long since passed where women and girls going about their business in public should be confronted by men like Jeffrey Anderson."

49828051 10147281 image a 18 1635590714526

Activity
So far there's no one here