Serious A soldier was killed in my community in 1974

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I discovered this story this week, a 5 minute walk down the road. The story was that the IRA fired shots at a British Army truck one night and the army decided to check out the field that the IRA volunteers were in the morning after. One of the British soldiers ended up finding a rocket launcher that the IRA volunteers left and it killed him on the spot. Of course I must point out that the British have killed more people throughout history than the Irish have.

Here is a photo of the British army on the field in 1974.

Screenshot 2021 11 27 14 17 39 20 4aed3257f278fcf7bfa3abd644e23333

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
the ira are a bunch of cowards tbh
cope. imagine being an IRA soldier you just kill britbongs then hit the bar then torch a car. must have been a fun life being a bandit

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
cope. imagine being an IRA soldier you just kill britbongs then hit the bar then torch a car. must have been a fun life being a bandit
they are pretty low iq and just hid like bitches most of my older family that i know of slaughtered some ira members

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
cope. imagine being an IRA soldier. you kill britbongs then sign a peace treaty, have most of your country lose their faith and have your country flooded by niggers anyway.
As for warlords and bandits here's a much more admirable and interesting one.
Eljko Ranatovi

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here