Venting A small part of me wants to do something

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
Sometimes I feel like I want to dedicate my life to something real or at least have something to work on and spend a good amount of my time doing. I'm not sure what that thing would be though and even if I knew what I wanted to do, a change of lifestyle feels unobtainable to me. I'm too weak-minded to overcome my anxiety and other mental problems from childhood and my time spent rotting in isolation.

I hate rotting and all it's consequences, I wish I never started but now the alternative doesn't seem much better or achievable for that matter. Fuck this life, it truly is over.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
just because its over in the dating market doesnt mean you cant achieve other things in life how do you even get anxiety redpill me on that one

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
just because its over in the dating market doesnt mean you cant achieve other things in life how do you even get anxiety redpill me on that one
It's not about dating or sex, everything just seems so pointless. I've always had anxiety around others because I'm an abused dog and care too much about how others perceive me but it's so much worse now that I'm socially retarded from years of isolation.

Last edited:
Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I totally feel you on that. [UWSL][UWSL]In the last few years I developed this ever increasing urge to take some risks and do something completely new. Isolation and neeting was ok in my early twenties but now? Living with my parents in my late twenties is so suffocating and emasculating, I feel like smashing my head in the wall. Moving out, trying out a different lifestyle, different hobbies...I need to throw one last hail mary before I call it a day.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Have you tried meditation or other mental exercises? I know it’s clique but its almost universally practiced for those who overcame their mental health problems. Im planning to try it as my final straw.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Have you tried meditation or other mental exercises? I know it’s clique but its almost universally practiced for those who overcame their mental health problems. Im planning to try it as my final straw.
Keep in mind that meditation has to become part of your daily routine. Which means that it's not the end of the world if you skip it one day a week, but still you should do it regularly. At least thats what I've read because I'm planning of starting it too.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Keep in mind that meditation has to become part of your daily routine. Which means that it's not the end of the world if you skip it one day a week, but still you should do it regularly. At least thats what I've read because I'm planning of starting it too.
Indeed. I plan on doing 5 minutes a day. I've always quit in the past but I'm aiming to stick with it this time.

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021
Sometimes I feel like I want to dedicate my life to something real or at least have something to work on and spend a good amount of my time doing. I'm not sure what that thing would be though and even if I knew what I wanted to do, a change of lifestyle feels unobtainable to me. I'm too weak-minded to overcome my anxiety and other mental problems from childhood and my time spent rotting in isolation.

I hate rotting and all it's consequences, I wish I never started but now the alternative doesn't seem much better or achievable for that matter. Fuck this life, it truly is over.
Yeah but only a small one. A negligibly small one.

Agoraneet

Agoraneet

Aug 26, 2021
>buy wallpaper engine
>collect the images you like from web
>edit/animate/make them interactive
>repeat

contribute to the gallery

Muri

Muri

if saying something smart was my job id be fired
Apr 11, 2022

Mood

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

I can definitely relate I always ruminate about ideas that I have to get me out of this empty void that I've been stuck in. I want so much more then rotting alone.

Let's face it a toilet would never respect a neetcel. But every time I start to calculate the details on achieving my goals reality sets in. And I know its my destiny to rott.

It was nba super star or bust for me. the only thing I ever cared about was hooping and big booty bitches. When I think about the day to day grind of working then i actually prefer rotting though. I think neetcels are just wired differently. If we all had a toilet buy our sides we would be much more satisfied with our situation but deep down we both know we are doomed to rott alone. The hardest part is excepting were inferior.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
So far there's no one here