• Thread starter الطائر ابن لا أحد
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
Im personally impartial to this subject but looks like some people do not like it and others encourage it.

So let's have a vote, would you like to have a rule against chad worship, and by that i mean the PSL/Looksmax.me culture of worshiping attractive people and praising them.

This rule would prohibit the following:
- Having an attractive person as your AVI.
- Making threads praising attractive people.
- Putting attractive people on a pedestal or posting pictures admiring (Mirin) them.

Discuss.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020

How to pray to Gandy

The problems we face today are common and only getting worse, MANY things we can't do on our own such as saving 40K for lefort 3, raping maddison beer, or lowering inhibition.

So there's one simple FIX to ALL of OUR PROBLEMS

Praying to God himself- David Gandy
Saint gandy.jpg
Holy Gandy.jpeg
St Gandy.jpg

"Don't give up, i'm sending you the answers" - Lord Gandy 11:19

So if you want ascension, women, and success - You gotta pray to the god in the process of doing so. So today i'm gonna break the fundaments of praying.

HOW TO PRAY ?

- When you talk to Gandy, it's important that you come off from a submissive position. Because the connection becomes deeper, and he can truly talk to you if you manage to give him the opportunity to.

Dogeza_2015-01-15.png

WHAT TO SAY ?

- Words should come from your heart, whatever do you want to pursue you should ask, Gandy feels good while listening to you, and he'll gladly help you !

MY ROUTINE
  • MORNING - "My lord Gandy, thank you for all you're did to me. Please come to my life and bless me with the new skull" (Or whatever you're flawed in).

• EVENING - "My dear savior, i appreciate your well being. Please come to my life, and revive me from my trueceldom"

• NIGHT - "Oh my lord, please touch upon my spirit, and bless me with one of yours divine stacies"

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? PRAY TO LORD AND YOU WILL ASCEND QUICKER !

~ AMEN
Rfe

Even chaddiest of chads cannot beat father time.

Synthesis

Synthesis

foolish child
Nov 26, 2020
Looksmaxers are insipid people in general and their tiny brains have no space for anything non-PSL related, which is why they treat this forum as though it were an extension of looksmax. The only way to put an end to this menace is for the mods to rule with an iron hand until the forum is cleansed of its filth by the flowing rivers of looksmaxer blood.

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
@Aedracel @gymletethnicel

R

Red

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
AVI with 3D people who are attractive always gets demonized

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
Looksmaxers are insipid people in general and their tiny brains have no space for anything non-PSL related, which is why they treat this forum as though it were an extension of looksmax. The only way to put an end to this menace is for the mods to rule with an iron hand until the forum is cleansed of its filth by the flowing rivers of looksmaxer blood.
Based and high IQ, .co users treat this place differently while .me users tend to treat it like a dumping ground to spam and shit on

R

Red

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Based and high IQ, .co users treat this place differently while .me users tend to treat it like a dumping ground to spam and shit on
brutal segregation between .co and .me

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Im personally impartial to this subject but looks like some people do not like it and others encourage it.

So let's have a vote, would you like to have a rule against chad worship, and by that i mean the PSL/Looksmax.me culture of worshiping attractive people and praising them.

- Putting attractive people on a pedestal or posting pictures admiring (Mirin) them.

Discuss.
Idc tbh

P

Patient A

Mynamejeff
Nov 30, 2020
Especially .me users, they want this place to be a another looksmax forum, their PSL cancer is in complete opposition to the general NEET population who are ugly, unsocial, lonely, unsuccessful and autistic
Hey I’m not that ugly!

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
I don't think it's really a big deal or problem atm so I don't think we should a rule that goes against it for now

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020

Discuss.
You WILL worship this Chad you infidel
ca43a1766d05b3eb2f12b9b3203fb20a.jpg

[Praise Christ]

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020

Discuss.
Mods can set up a "Drooling Faggots" subforum where all these disgusting fags can go there and drool over chads.

I have seen on looksmax.me they also post the pics of each other's literal butt-holes and mirin them.

They can do that shit in that Drooling Faggot subforum too.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Mods can set up a "Drooling Faggots" subforum where all these disgusting fags can go there and drool over chads.

I have seen on looksmax.me they also post the pics of each other's literal butt-holes and mirin them.

They can do that shit in that Drooling Faggot subforum too.
you're one to talk with all your disgusting fart threads

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
You WILL worship this Chad you infidel
ca43a1766d05b3eb2f12b9b3203fb20a.jpg

[Praise Christ]

Jesus was born in the middle east (present day Palestine) to a Jewish family, he is not from Scandinavia.
Jewish people in the middle east were mostly non-whites (Ashkenazi Jews were not originated yet), so he was a brown sandnigger most likely.
Only white people lived in his locality were Romans, Jesus was never described to be looked like a Roman. Jesus was not a Roman man.
Jesus never spoke Latin, his language was Aramaic (Ancient Arabic).
Jesus, Mary, Joseph etc. are all ancient and very common Jewish/middle-eastern names, they are not Nordic/Germanic/Roman names.
Jesus used to shit on the streets. (Deuteronomy 23:12-14).

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
Last edited:
Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020

I cannot comply with such a rule, alhamdutoth

Status
Not open for further replies.