LOL A nostalgic pic from the heyday of sexual revolution

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
rIePs3p.png

Looks like OP is one of those veteran primordial cucks from the 70s. Now feeling nostalgic and admiring his girlfriend's boyfriend.

Hope he still faps while remembering how his wife got rawdogged and creampied by 70s disco chad.

An olden cuck shares his cuckering memories and 2020 reddit soycucks are updooting it.

:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

Always remember these olden boomer cucks are the reason why many of us are on the verge of roping today.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
rIePs3p.png

Looks like OP is one of those veteran primordial cucks from the 70s. Now feeling nostalgic and admiring his girlfriend's boyfriend.

Hope he still faps while remembering how his wife got rawdogged and creampied by 70s disco chad.

An olden cuck shares his cuckering memories and 2020 reddit soycucks are updooting it.

:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

Always remember these olden boomer cucks are the reason why many of us are on the verge of roping today.
These hippie faggots always pick and choose shit from some eastern religions while they commit their degeneracies.
Time for some education.

Screenshot_20201106-0010592.png

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
These hippie faggots always pick and choose shit from some eastern religions while they commit their degeneracies.
Time for some education.

Screenshot_20201106-0010592.png

Yea true, it's really strange, these degenerate hippie pieces of shit just completely distorted, corrupted and destroyed those thousand years old based tradition.

Their heads are full of sex, they find sex in everything. Sick fucks.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
JBW mating strategy has existed since the advent of the sexual revolution. :feelslol: :feelslol::feelslol:

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
While interracial relationships with negresses were looked down on in the 70s. I heard chink girls were ok to marry even during Segregation. The OP poster is just showing off his vietnamese War Bride.
Also about eastern philosophy, i practice Mantra meditation to ward off negative and sexual thoughts. I bet no foid is trying to control her sexuality, they just get Mandala tattoos and have sex with Chad.
Meditation-Header.jpeg

Naser Orić

Naser Orić

Komandant Armije BiH
Nov 28, 2020
Lmao, its always funny when they start making up excuses why they prefer asians. "Ok nigga you like asians, fine"
Why are they like that? Why would you have to defend your preference, I unironically see that only with yellowfevercels.

They cant accept the fact that they prefer white looksmatch pussy, but have to settle for noodlewhores bcs their white looksmatches ride the Chad carousel.

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
Lmao, its always funny when they start making up excuses why they prefer asians. "Ok nigga you like asians, fine"
Why are they like that? Why would you have to defend your preference, I unironically see that only with yellowfevercels.
Too much pride.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
so blissful and cute. a couple traveling together with a best friend, could it ever be more fun and adventurous?
best friend === the best cock

... in the sea of cocks she crossed.

VHti0FY.jpg

Activity
So far there's no one here