Serious A message to all the frens on neets.me

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Since the forum might go down anytime soon. It was good knowing you all, we had a blast.
I'll miss you all, frens
8f4

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
it suppose to go down in a year, i wish i had an answer about site being down today, propably the host.

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
I have prince pheno and better bones then you and i dickmog you @Looksmax Refugee who wins be serious jfl
also jfl at prince pheno
the only thing you're a prince at is sucking cock, probably why your lips so inflated

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I have prince pheno and better bones then you and i dickmog you @Looksmax Refugee who wins be serious jfl
You have a better height, so you'll always mog. He could hardmaxx his face and be as facially attractive as you, but I doubt he'd ever do that, and even then you'd still mog. Yeah you mog him.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
You have a better height, so you'll always mog. He could hardmaxx his face and be as facially attractive as you, but I doubt he'd ever do that, and even then you'd still mog. Yeah you mog him.
He would get bullied to death even by the average low inhib dutchcel who wears nike tracksuits all day

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
He would get bullied to death even by the average low inhib dutchcel who wears nike tracksuits all day
Stop talking about me, you're boring. Go paint your nails a darker shade of black after the depressive episode my mog battle just gave you

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
according to the forum i didnt, the only thing you mog me at is dick sucking experience, which I have none
You know that just sarcasm and pity right? Or did you actualy fall for that nigga you dont even know what pussy feels like please kys

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
You know that just sarcasm and pity right? Or did you actualy fall for that nigga you dont even know what pussy feels like please kys
I can't believe you're falling into his troll. He already knows you mog him. Before he claimed to be 5'2 and now he's 5'8? He's probably laughing so hard right now.

Activity
So far there's no one here