Comfy A little girl smiled at me once

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
When I was 16 in 2019, just dropped out of high school, didn't want it to go to school ever again so I went in a room to speak with a social worker with my mom, we argued for an hour and after all I just decided it to run from the school, some kids that I knew from my classes were watching me meanwhile the fat social worker was after me running, he yelled to me and said " you don't want to do this to your mom!" to which I answered "yes" then after a few hours walking in the streets my mom found me, we went to sam's club and while waiting in line a little 5 to 6 year old cute white girl who was on the kids seat smiled at me, I got a little bit nervous because I am not used to make eye contact with people so I got a little bit nervous, but it felt good and it definitely made my day.

Attachments

• fd3184ba01471ef5ace681313a2154b0.jpg
    fd3184ba01471ef5ace681313a2154b0.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 37
Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
I rarely get anything nice said to me irl that I still remember nice gestures or a compliments from years ago. :feelsbad:
I love when I get compliments it doesn't matter who it's from I had just gotten a haircut and was getting food from a drive thru, this dike chick was taking my money and said "I see you with the fresh ass haircut!" I smiled hard thanked her and felt so good that whole day.

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
if you cant make eye contact then you definitely never ran away that takes balls

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021
When I was 16 in 2019, just dropped out of high school, didn't want it to go to school ever again so I went in a room to speak with a social worker with my mom, we argued for an hour and after all I just decided it to run from the school, some kids that I knew from my classes were watching me meanwhile the fat social worker was after me running, he yelled to me and said " you don't want to do this to your mom!" to which I answered "yes" then after a few hours walking in the streets my mom found me, we went to sam's club and while waiting in line a little 5 to 6 year old cute white girl who was on the kids seat smiled at me, I got a little bit nervous because I am not used to make eye contact with people so I got a little bit nervous, but it felt good and it definitely made my day.
Hmm your a pedo
Your into little girls

Everyone must be into used roasties cumrags

Activity
So far there's no one here