A life never lived - I've never seen much of this world

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
[UWSL][UWSL]I've never seen much of this big wide world. [/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]Approaching 30 and [/UWSL][/UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]so far I've lived in a small town all my life, still in the same room I was when I was a kid. [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]My only trips out into the world were some small trips, the graduation trip with my school class and one vacation [UWSL][UWSL]with my parents but I was still too young at that time and can hardly remember that.[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]I've never seen the Pyramids of Giza, the Great Wall of China, the Niagara Falls, the Northern Lights. I never climbed a mountain, never saw a volcano, never tried deep sea diving or bungee jumping...the list goes on and on.[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]I don't even really know how I would organise that for myself like booking a holiday home, buying flight tickets, not getting lost in a foreign city or something.[/UWSL][/UWSL] [UWSL][UWSL]It's very embarrassing and shocking.[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]I don't even really know how I would organise that for myself like booking a holiday home, buying flight tickets, not getting lost in a foreign city or something.[/UWSL][/UWSL] [UWSL][UWSL]It's very embarrassing and shocking.[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]
that's the easy part, i mean you can book everything online and it's faster that way, you only need enough money and time, as for getting lost, well most likely it's ain't happening(unless you plan to explore alone or visit an obscure place or smth) , but you can arrange to be in a group and have a tour guide.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
that's the easy part, i mean you can book everything online and it's faster that way, you only need enough money and time, as for getting lost, well most likely it's ain't happening(unless you plan to explore alone or visit an obscure place or smth) , but you can arrange to be in a group and have a tour guide.
Yes, you are right it's really not that big of a deal really. [UWSL][UWSL]I guess what I was trying to say is that although I really love to be at home, I now regret that I haven't explored the world more. [UWSL][UWSL]And when you rarely traveled to other countries, you are not used to it and it can be a bit overwhelming.[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I've been to Paris (when I was 11) and London 10 times. I would like to go to USA and Australia some time but overall I wouldn't be that interested in traveling. The worst part of a trip for me would be having to use taxis, etc, I am too autistic for those sort of interactions.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
I feel the same way. My dad worked as a diplomat for his country when he was younger so he has all these stories of all the countries he's visited. I used to love his stories when I was younger but now, I just feel envy tbh.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
I've been to Paris (when I was 11) and London 10 times. I would like to go to USA and Australia some time but overall I wouldn't be that interested in traveling. The worst part of a trip for me would be having to use taxis, etc, I am too autistic for those sort of interactions.
I don't understand why London is a popular tourist destination. It's a very overpriced and humdrum city

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I feel the same way. My dad worked as a diplomat for his country when he was younger so he has all these stories of all the countries he's visited. I used to love his stories when I was younger but now, I just feel envy tbh.
Exactly. [UWSL][UWSL]When relatives come to visit us, they often talk about their amazing vacation stories.[/UWSL][/UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]Oh, I wouldn't believe what they experienced there, they had the time of their lives and are planning to go there again next year, maybe even twice in a year![/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]They constantly shove their large smartphone screens in my face to show me all the images and videos of their trip.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Activity
So far there's no one here