A girl's first sexual experience should be with her father

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
Imagine unironically raising a set of holes to keep other men's cocks wet and warm. It's fucking retarded.
As soon as your daughter turns 18 she should be giving you regular blowjobs after you come home from a hard day at work if she wants to continue living in your home.
The only reason to have a daughter is to have fresh pussy after your wife turns old and wrinkly.

Last edited:
Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Chio1

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
This thread is an obvious troll, so i don't need to explain why
this man posted his cum socks collection, I would wait before coming to a conclusion
Spawn fucked? You should wait until she's 18.
average girl loses her virginity at 14, you would need to shut her inside your house until shes 18 for it to actually work

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
having a daughter in the west is literal cuckoldry

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
i havent read a similar type of post 15000 times before

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Imagine unironically raising a set of holes to keep other men's cocks wet and warm. It's fucking retarded.
As soon as your daughter turns 18 she should be giving you regular blowjobs after you come home from a hard day at work if she wants to continue living in your home.
The only reason to have a daughter is to have fresh pussy after your wife turns old and wrinkly.
Couldn't agree more I would fuck the shit out of my daughter if she refused I'd rape her jfl

Activity
So far there's no one here