99% of males should go neet

bugaduda1799

bugaduda1799

NEET
Jan 24, 2022
life is only for gigachads and females not for us....girls can even sell her shit and feet pics and they can be instand millionaires they party and have fun. The avg male goes to work only to just pay bills and gas just to be able to drive to work again ...you wagecuck and u return always alone in your dirty dark appartment . There is no point as a bellow gigachad male to work and contribute to society. Just never leave your comfy parents house so you be able to live without paying ,you can have free hot homecook meal, your clothes can be washed by your mom ect....comfy life .If soyciety reject us we should reject back

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
Only incels and women should will end up the typical human workforce after the fourth industrial revolution. Only women are pro active enough to try being a benefit to society without getting paid. Incels will feel need to show they are a great benefit to society as a means of having sex with a woman without a Chad skin suit irl.

RR2XCUP

RR2XCUP

What?
Jan 8, 2023
life is only for gigachads and females not for us....girls can even sell her shit and feet pics and they can be instand millionaires they party and have fun. The avg male goes to work only to just pay bills and gas just to be able to drive to work again ...you wagecuck and u return always alone in your dirty dark appartment . There is no point as a bellow gigachad male to work and contribute to society. Just never leave your comfy parents house so you be able to live without paying ,you can have free hot homecook meal, your clothes can be washed by your mom ect....comfy life .If soyciety reject us we should reject back
Based we dont have to save soyciety let it all burn.

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
i believe all men aged 18/19 should have a gap year, so they can live the neet incel life. No gf or friends. Just a PC, internet connection and a fridge. We will see what the outcome of that is

and no le pandemic quarantine doesn't count

PlutoThePlanetCel

PlutoThePlanetCel

NEET
May 13, 2022
Unrelated but im retarded i saw it said february 1st and i thought how its february 1st already until i saw this is from 2022

Activity
So far there's no one here