Media 90’s I was a kid a moment every chad in my village imitating titanic young leo haircut and swagger

Raguel

Raguel

The hardest work is to do nothing
Nov 27, 2020
Also basketball diaries stuck in my memory.
The scene where he goes back to winky and blicky’s house as a fucked up junkie and dad freaks out

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
where you from?

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
I would tell you, but warlords of my country who control internet will track me down, and I will become today’s meal boiled in a large pot above the firepit
funny

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
Srsly nothing unique abt most of the 3rd world countries. But geographically I am from nearby caspian sea. And ethnically look 70% middle eastern (persian/arab) and 20% european, likely have a 10% mongoloid ancestry. Speak Russian, apart from native

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
Legit don't think they would care enough to track you down for posting on neets.me though

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
Legit don't think they would care enough to track you down for posting on neets.me though
It’s forbidden to mention any national info and content online. One of my friends went to jail literally, and one more doing probation cause of that

R

Red

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
The leo haircut is still the most popular with fuckboys it's just a curtain cut

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
It’s forbidden to mention any national info and content online. One of my friends went to jail literally, and one more doing probation cause of that
kazahstan i suppose

Activity
So far there's no one here