7 fucks for cunts.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Cuckolding.
Oh, Joseph. Most known cuckold in history, or in fairy tales.
One day your "virgin" wife came and told you she was impregnated by a holy spirit, and you believed her? Must have been the whole village impregnating this virgin while you were jacking off in a cowshed. Of course, Christians believe in their canon which went something like this.

Low IQ.
Atheists are a minority and so are high IQ people. Atheists in general have 6 points higher IQ than theists. It is scientifically proven that to believe in God your brain has to be able to recognize fairy tales as rational information for survival. There are thousands of studies about this so here is Wikipedia for your low IQ malfunctioning genetically inferior brain.

The author of 12 rules for cuckolding, Jordan Liarson.
Another example of a low IQ. Jordan struggles with simple yes or no questions and proceeds to ramble nonsense in hopes to look legitimate, instead of the scam artist that he is.

The poster boy of Christianity, Milo Pedophoulos.
Low IQ in its finest example. This fucking faggot ruins his career in minutes by protecting real life Hollywood pedophiles.

Marriage.
Not only is it a fucking scam, but Christians also don't give a fuck about their traditions. This is the future of the west and its religion. You may kiss the husband.
461df2b181f1dfe7e3d31179927cc486fdd3c9c4

Cucktax.
Credit card kiosks ease the hassle of donating at church. Not only do priests rape little boys and make you pay tax for it, now they are after your fucking credit cards. They keep fucking you until your asshole bleeds dry. God loves you like a woman does. No money no funny, honey money.

Harlan Ellison.
Why is a Jew atheist here? Because I just don't give a fuck anymore. What is more insulting than a giga IQ turbomanlet to put the final fucking nail into this CuckFagScam coffin.
Some of you sensitive cocksuckers won't watch this video since it will trigger you like a feminist you are, but if you do watch it, it still won't help you. You have already adopted the victim mentality that west brainwashed on people.
Fuck you. I hate all of you cuckolded dogs who suck on any religions dong.
Here is Ellison from the grave for you women.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Religion is cope as shit. But I still wouldn't rule out a god. Whether that god is as kind and loving as Christianity makes him out to be is another question. But the fact that you and me are posting on this forum seems to prove otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Religion is cope as shit. But I still wouldn't rule out a god. Whether that god is as kind and loving as Christianity makes him out to be is another question. But the fact that you and me are posting on this forum seems to prove otherwise.
Wondering about the universe is natural. Available religions are just tools for mass manipulation. Clinton did it, Bush did it, Obama did it, Trump did it, Hitler did it, etc.
God and everything else is real as your brain tells you it is. Maybe our creators walk among us but our brains are incapable to detect them.
I believe we are just another failed mutation and new ones will be born when we go extinct.

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
This is a high effort, high IQ thread.

When I read the Bible, I saw it as a mental exercise to try to logically read it as literally as possible and try thinking up ways to rationalize it all.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
This is a high effort, high IQ thread.

When I read the Bible, I saw it as a mental exercise to try to logically read it as literally as possible and try thinking up ways to rationalize it all.
Cheers pal!

E

Einklang

‎ ‎
Feb 18, 2021
I get it. everyone is a fraud and everything is a lie. cool

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Available religions are just tools for mass manipulation.
If you believe in this, then you know no history.

Religions are not tools for manipulation, religions are an amoral force that struggle for existence between each other by fighting it out, the dominant religions get to enforce their own values on the cultural spheres (lands) that they control, how good a religion is depends on which religion we're talking about, each religion creates a society of its own image, every Sunni Muslim society is an Ottoman Empire, every Shia Muslim society is an Iran, every Catholic society is a medieval France, every Protestant society is a Sweden, every Orthodox society is a Greece, every Jewish society is an Israel.

...And every Pagan society is a pre-christian European society, where human sacrifices, ritual rapes, chattel slavery, infanticide and so on were just common, every day practice, until the Christians with their ''barbaric'' crusades came and put an end to all of it. Just be glad that Christians were the ones who won in the end, otherwise you'd still be sacrificing goats and humans to Odin and would be burying infant girls alive. Here's an excerpt from the writings of Gregory of Nyssa (lived c. 335 – c. 395 AD), he was one of the church fathers and opposed slavery entirely, Christians were among the first in history to raise any voices against slavery ;
“I got me slaves and slave-girls.” Tell me what sort of price you paid. What did you find in creation with a value corresponding to the nature of your purchase? What price did you put on rationality? For how many obols did you value the image of God? For how many coins did you sell this nature formed by God? God said: “Let us make human beings in our own image and likeness” (Gen 1.26). When we are talking about one who is in the image of God, who has dominion over the whole earth and who has been granted by God authority over everything on the earth, tell me, who can buy human beings, who can sell them? Only God has this kind of power, or, one might almost say, not even God. For scripture says that the gifts of God are irrevocable (Romans 11.29). God would not make a slave of humankind. It was God who, through his own will, called us back to freedom when we were slaves of sin. If God does not enslave a free person, then who would consider their own authority higher than God’s? -Gregory of Nyssa, Fourth Homily on Ecclesiastes 336.6–337.13
You can thank men like these who took a stance against such evils for the modern concept of human rights, because indeed human rights are of Judeo-christian origin. The Spanish, during their conquests of the Aztec Capital, forced the Aztecs to end their practice of human sacrifice under threat of death. In medieval Europe, all European countries gradually went through a stage of Christianization, and in the process they always abandoned slavery and replaced it with serfdom. Lithuania, Scandinavia, Poland, and many more abolished slavery after getting rid of Paganism and becoming christpilled, this process took 1 or 2 centuries but it always came after being Christianized, Thomas Aquinas in the 1200's declared that slavery was a sin.
If we turn to the roots of our western tradition, we find that in Greek and Roman times not all human life was regarded as inviolable and worthy of protection. Slaves and 'barbarians' did not have a full right to life and human sacrifices and gladiatorial combat were acceptable... Spartan Law required that deformed infants be put to death; for Plato, infanticide is one of the regular institutions of the ideal State; Aristotle regards abortion as a desirable option; and the Stoic philosopher Seneca writes unapologetically: "Unnatural progeny we destroy; we drown even children who at birth are weakly and abnormal... And whilst there were deviations from these views..., it is probably correct to say that such practices...were less proscribed in ancient times. Most historians of western morals agree that the rise of ...Christianity contributed greatly to the general feeling that human life is valuable and worthy of respect.
Atheists are a minority and so are high IQ people. Atheists in general have 6 points higher IQ than theists. It is scientifically proven that to believe in God your brain has to be able to recognize fairy tales as rational information for survival. There are thousands of studies about this so here is Wikipedia for your low IQ malfunctioning genetically inferior brain.

Albert Einstein once said ; “Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.” He was certainly a smart man, are you?

If atheists were so smart, then atheism would not be a genetic dead-end, but it is, it is scientifically proven that atheists breed less than religious people. Since we're all about studies, here are some studies from my "malfunctioning genetically inferior brain" :

As it currently stands, Muslim women have a fertility rate of 2.9 children, Christian women have a fertility rate of 2.6 children, and Atheist birth rate is around 1.6 children, with agnostics at 1.3, both of which are below the replacement rate. The future belongs not to the fastest, the strongest, nor the smartest, but to those who breed. Once you get that through your skull, you can start to see the actual big picture and understand how Realpolitik works. Atheists don't breed, religious people do breed. Here's a chart from a study in the USA, showing which religions breed the most :

Also, there were hundreds of religious people in history who contributed greatly to science, civilization and dozens of other things.

Here's the main article, happy reading :

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
You defend circumcision because an old book told you too what else can anyone say to change your mind?
And you literally defend eugenics, lmao.

If you truly believe you have the moral high ground by saying that, then you're in for a rude awakening. Also, the vast majority of Christians are not circumcised to begin with since it's an old testament law and doesn't necessarily apply to Christians.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
And you defend eugenics, lmao.

If you truly believe you have the moral high ground by saying that, then you're in for a rude awakening. Also, the vast majority of Christians are not circumcised to begin with since it's an old testament law and doesn't necessarily apply to Christians.
View attachment 66599
There is no proof of God so there is no rude awakening waiting for me kek. And I used to be a Christian and my grandparent’s thought Circumcision is great because the Jews do it and are Gods chosen people so they must be morally correct. And why is Eugenics a bad thing, objectively speaking?

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
And why is Eugenics a bad thing, objectively speaking?
If you can't answer this question by yourself, then you have the mind of an infant.

Hint : It's probably because forcing people not to breed is a violation of human rights and is entirely against natural law, not even mentioning gassing them in the WW2 context, it is also logically stupid because genetic variety is a good thing.

There is no proof of God so there is no rude awakening waiting for me kek. And I used to be a Christian and my grandparent’s thought Circumcision is great because the Jews do it and are Gods chosen people so they must be morally correct.
I see no problem with circumcision, I was circumcized when I was 6 since muslim parents wanted it, it didn't hurt me in any way.

The question about the existence of God is a whole different can of worms and I see it as useless to debate it, any arguments I make for God's existence will have a spiritual basis and you deny spiritual things alltogether so it's useless to debate this, that being said, Thomas Aquinas's five ways is a good starting point.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Yeah I already read Thomas Aquinas. I wouldn’t completely discount there being a God but if he’s real he’s more of a neutral observer than an active loving god.

I see no problem with circumcision, I was circumcized when I was 6 since muslim parents wanted it, it didn't hurt me in any way.
This is the same argument you can make for trannies tbh.
Hint : It's probably because forcing people not to breed is a violation of human rights and is entirely against natural law, not even mentioning gassing them in the WW2 context, it is also logically stupid because genetic variety is a good thing.
The Spartans allowed toddlers to die if they couldn’t survive harsh conditions and they became so powerful and feared we still talk about them today. And comparing animals to humans isn’t so simple because we are far more complex than some fish mindlessly swimming in the ocean.

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
The Spartans allowed toddlers to die if they couldn’t survive harsh conditions and they became so powerful and feared we still talk about them today. And comparing animals to humans isn’t so simple because we are far more complex than some fish mindlessly swimming in the ocean.
Almost every ancient civilization practiced infanticide, the Greeks did, the Romans did and so on, civilizations rise and fall and their rise or fall is not affected by only one factor but rather a combination of several factors, Christian Europe became extremely powerful and conquered the entire world and their value set was entirely opposed to the Spartan value set, one factor doesn't determine anything, also Sparta was literally just one small greek city state in the ancient world.
This is the same argument you can make for trannies tbh.
No, gender dysphoria is a genuinely dangerous mental illness and the current trans trends are irrational, it's not related.
Yeah I already read Thomas Aquinas. I wouldn’t completely discount there being a God but if he’s real he’s more of a neutral observer than an active loving god.
In other words you seem like an agnostic or a semi-deist, I would recommend you to start worrying about your immortal soul as soon as possible and accept Jesus as your savior, God loves you.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
In other words you seem like an agnostic or a semi-deist, I would recommend you to start worrying about your immortal soul as soon as possible and accept Jesus as your savior, God loves you.
Nah, I think I’m a decently moral person compared to your average guy on the street. If Jesus disregards that because I don’t say his name that says a lot more about him than it does about me.
No, gender dysphoria is a genuinely dangerous mental illness and the current trans trends are irrational, it's not related.
It’s still defending mutilation of children that is my problem with it.
Almost every ancient civilization practiced infanticide, the Greeks did, the Romans did and so on, civilizations rise and fall and their rise or fall is not affected by only one factor, Christian Europe became extremely powerful and conquered the entire world and their value set was entirely opposed to the Spartan value set, one factor doesn't determine anything, also Sparta was literally just one small greek city state in the ancient world.
So if it’s equal than why shill Jewsus ideology so much like it’s the ultimate truth for humanity when we were clearly doing okay without it?

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
So if it’s equal than why shill Jewsus ideology so much like it’s the ultimate truth for humanity when we were clearly doing okay without it?
We were doing okay? You wouldn't survive a day in the ancient world. Also, it is the ultimate truth whether you like it or not.
Nah, I think I’m a decently moral person compared to your average guy on the street. If Jesus disregards that because I don’t say his name that says a lot more about him than it does about me.
Decent and moral people don't support eugenics. You must accept that you're a sinner just like everyone else, including me, and repent.
It’s still defending mutilation of children that is my problem with it.
So you're okay with putting infants to death but aren't okay with circumcising them? Lol, rethink your moral basis pls.

As I said, it is not required in any Christian denominations as far as I know and hasn't been a requirement for over 1500 years now, I don't get your problem.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
So you're okay with putting infants to death but aren't okay with circumcising them? Lol, rethink your moral basis pls.
No, in a ideal world we would sterilize people with mental and physical disabilities to prevent not only the potential suffering of future children but also to ensure only the best genes are passed through.
As I said, it is not required in any Christian denominations as far as I know and hasn't been a requirement for over 1500 years now, I don't get your problem.
Okay but it was a practice started by Christians when it was unlawful in Rome. For some reason Christians think beating your meat is worse than abusing their children.
You must accept that you're a sinner just like everyone else, including me, and repent.
I don’t get your obsession with converting me. You don’t see people like me trying to convert others to White Nationalism because it’s annoying and pretentious as all hell.

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I don’t get your obsession with converting me. You don’t see people like me trying to convert others to White Nationalism because it’s annoying and pretentious as all hell.
I am merely doing what Jesus told me to do, see Mark 16:15, and once again, Jesus loves you.
Okay but it was a practice started by Christians when it was unlawful in Rome. For some reason Christians think beating your meat is worse than abusing their children.
Meh. I don't have much to say on this, let's just agree to disagree on circumcision. Also yes, masturbation is a grave sin, don't give in to your lust.
No, in a ideal world we would sterilize people with mental and physical disabilities to prevent not only the potential suffering of future children but also to ensure only the best genes are passed through.
There is no such thing as a ''best gene'', all are equal before the laws of God. Also mentally ill people don't necessarily have to suffer, although the world is full of suffering for everyone, a good society would take care of its weakest members, just as medieval Christians did.

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus." Galatians 3:28.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
I am merely doing what Jesus told me to do, see Mark 16:15, and once again, Jesus loves you.

Meh. I don't have much to say on this, let's just agree to disagree on circumcision. Also yes, masturbation is a grave sin, don't give in to your lust.

There is no such thing as a ''best gene'', all are equal before the laws of God. Also mentally ill people don't necessarily have to suffer, although the world is full of suffering for everyone, a good society would take care of its weakest members, just as medieval Christians did.

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus." Galatians 3:28.
Well I think we’ll just leave it at a stalemate because we won’t change each other’s worldviews no matter what. But since I was a dedicated Christian once before maybe you’ll follow my footsteps one day. Amen.

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
If you believe in this, then you know no history.

Religions are not tools for manipulation, religions are an amoral force that struggle for existence between each other by fighting it out, the dominant religions get to enforce their own values on the cultural spheres (lands) that they control, how good a religion is depends on which religion we're talking about, each religion creates a society of its own image, every Sunni Muslim society is an Ottoman Empire, every Shia Muslim society is an Iran, every Catholic society is a medieval France, every Protestant society is a Sweden, every Orthodox society is a Greece, every Jewish society is an Israel.

...And every Pagan society is a pre-christian European society, where human sacrifices, ritual rapes, chattel slavery, infanticide and so on were just common, every day practice, until the Christians with their ''barbaric'' crusades came and put an end to all of it. Just be glad that Christians were the ones who won in the end, otherwise you'd still be sacrificing goats and humans to Odin and would be burying infant girls alive. Here's an excerpt from the writings of Gregory of Nyssa (lived c. 335 – c. 395 AD), he was one of the church fathers and opposed slavery entirely, Christians were among the first in history to raise any voices against slavery ;

You can thank men like these who took a stance against such evils for the modern concept of human rights, because indeed human rights are of Judeo-christian origin. The Spanish, during their conquests of the Aztec Capital, forced the Aztecs to end their practice of human sacrifice under threat of death. In medieval Europe, all European countries gradually went through a stage of Christianization, and in the process they always abandoned slavery and replaced it with serfdom. Lithuania, Scandinavia, Poland, and many more abolished slavery after getting rid of Paganism and becoming christpilled, this process took 1 or 2 centuries but it always came after being Christianized, Thomas Aquinas in the 1200's declared that slavery was a sin.

Albert Einstein once said ; “Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.” He was certainly a smart man, are you?

If atheists were so smart, then atheism would not be a genetic dead-end, but it is, it is scientifically proven that atheists breed less than religious people. Since we're all about studies, here are some studies from my "malfunctioning genetically inferior brain" :

As it currently stands, Muslim women have a fertility rate of 2.9 children, Christian women have a fertility rate of 2.6 children, and Atheist birth rate is around 1.6 children, with agnostics at 1.3, both of which are below the replacement rate. The future belongs not to the fastest, the strongest, nor the smartest, but to those who breed. Once you get that through your skull, you can start to see the actual big picture and understand how Realpolitik works. Atheists don't breed, religious people do breed. Here's a chart from a study in the USA, showing which religions breed the most :
View attachment 66593
Also, there were hundreds of religious people in history who contributed greatly to science, civilization and dozens of other things.
View attachment 66597
Here's the main article, happy reading :
They can’t even refute you

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I mean Christians took niggers as slaves cmon guys…
The colonies are an entirely different story and are rooted in scientific racism, regardless, there isn't a single civilization in history that gave a fight amongst itself to end slavery other than the christian one, it wasn't the secular humanists or atheists who were willing to draw the USA into a civil war to end slavery, it was the Christians who had the zeal to make that happen. Several popes condemned the slavery in the colonies during the 1500's and 1600's in several papal bulls, but the european monarchs did not listen to the popes, The Catholic Church did not wield that power anymore.

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
I mean Christians took niggers as slaves cmon guys…
all ancestors did it, it was socially acceptable

the point is its all fairy tales we have to consume in order to cope because our ancestors coped their way into breeding us. Just cope bro

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
I thought you were trying to make a case against Christianity
I’m just saying no religious society is a utopia
all ancestors did it, it was socially acceptable

the point is its all fairy tales we have to consume in order to cope because our ancestors coped their way into breeding us. Just cope bro
Yeah but once you take the redpill you can’t go back to living in a fantasy.
The colonies are an entirely different story and are rooted in scientific racism, regardless, there isn't a single civilization in history that gave a fight amongst itself to end slavery other than the christian one, it wasn't the secular humanists or atheists who were willing to draw the USA into a civil war to end slavery, it was the Christians who had the zeal to make that happen. Several popes condemned the slavery in the colonies during the 1500's and 1600's in several papal bulls, but the european monarchs did not listen to the popes, The Catholic Church did not wield that power anymore.
View attachment 66610
The Bible justifies slavery with Jesus and Peter telling slaves to not disobey their masters even when they’re getting beaten.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
haruhi just said he's still on the forum on his alt
If you guys like the Kaz persona, call him out, pretty sure he would read it, and return to that posting style again.
Also jfl with the religion debate, lmao 🤣😹

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
The Bible justifies slavery with Jesus and Peter telling slaves to not disobey their masters even when they’re getting beaten.
You don't know how to interpret that in the historical context.

Slavery was already widespread in the Roman Empire at that time, it is estimated that 30% of people in the city of Rome were slaves, in those verses where slaves are told to obey their masters, Paul is meaning to say that they should endure the unjust suffering inflicted upon them as Jesus did, meaning he's acknowledging that it is unfair. Why he says this is a simple question to answer, it's because telling slaves to rebel would lead to pure chaos and Christianity wasn't about changing the world through radical means like war, the Christianization of the Roman Empire was a bottom-down process, the slaves and the poor of society converted first due to Christianity offering a new kind of moral system where everyone was subject to the same moral standards, no matter their social status. In comparison the pagan rome had what we would call a ''might is right'' sort of moral system, to them, a slave wasn't even a person and thus had no morality to begin with. Roman law literally had the statement ''a slave is not a person''. In an environment like this, Christians first changed the social order by campaigning for the better treatment of slaves and acknowledging that they are also human, the early church had a thing called ''church manumission'' where slaves could earn their freedom through the church, this slow change gradually evolved into a full-on opposition of slavery.

Regardless, the Bible does contain many verses that show an anti-slavery stance, in 1 Timothy 1:9-10, this is said :

"We also know that the law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers, for the sexually immoral, for those practicing homosexuality,
for slave traders and liars and perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine"

There is more to this, in the early days of the Byzantine Empire (around the 500s-800s), slaves were not legally allowed to get married, but the Church blessed their marriages anyway, and allowed them to marry in Church. Many of these things I mention are already known in academia. Lastly :

Historian Glenn Sunshine says, "Christians were the first people in history to oppose slavery systematically. Early Christians purchased slaves in the markets simply to set them free. Later, in the seventh century, the Franks..., under the influence of its Christian queen, Bathilde, became the first kingdom in history to begin the process of outlawing slavery. ...In the 1200s, Thomas Aquinas declared slavery a sin. When the African slave trade began in the 1400s, it was condemned numerous times by the papacy."

I think I made my point.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021

Slavery was already widespread in the Roman Empire at that time, it is estimated that 30% of people in the city of Rome were slaves, in those verses where slaves are told to obey their masters, Paul is meaning to say that they should endure the unjust suffering inflicted upon them as Jesus did, meaning he's acknowledging that it is unfair. Why he says this is a simple question to answer, it's because telling slaves to rebel would lead to pure chaos and Christianity wasn't about changing the world through radical means like war, the Christianization of the Roman Empire was a bottom-down process, the slaves and the poor of society converted first due to Christianity offering a new kind of moral system where everyone was subject to the same moral standards, no matter their social status. In comparison the pagan rome had what we would call a ''might is right'' sort of moral system, to them, a slave wasn't even a person and thus had no morality to begin with. Roman law literally had the statement ''a slave is not a person''. In an environment like this, Christians first changed the social order by campaigning for the better treatment of slaves and acknowledging that they are also human, the early church had a thing called ''church manumission'' where slaves could earn their freedom through the church, this slow change gradually evolved into a full-on opposition of slavery.

Regardless, the Bible does contain many verses that show an anti-slavery stance, in 1 Timothy 1:9-10, this is said :

"We also know that the law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers, for the sexually immoral, for those practicing homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine"

There is more to this, in the early days of the Byzantine Empire (around the 500s-800s), slaves were not legally allowed to get married, but the Church blessed their marriages anyway, and allowed them to marry in Church. Many of these things I mention are already known in academia. Lastly :

Historian Glenn Sunshine says, "Christians were the first people in history to oppose slavery systematically. Early Christians purchased slaves in the markets simply to set them free. Later, in the seventh century, the Franks..., under the influence of its Christian queen, Bathilde, became the first kingdom in history to begin the process of outlawing slavery. ...In the 1200s, Thomas Aquinas declared slavery a sin. When the African slave trade began in the 1400s, it was condemned numerous times by the papacy."

I think I made my point.
Regardless, Nazism mogs all religion.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020

"We also know that the law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers, for the sexually immoral, for those practicing homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine"

I think I made my point.
keep writting essays christcuck the meeks shall inherit the world and god made you a worhtless subhuman and you should kill yourself NOW

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
Cuckolding.
Oh, Joseph. Most known cuckold in history, or in fairy tales.
One day your "virgin" wife came and told you she was impregnated by a holy spirit, and you believed her? Must have been the whole village impregnating this virgin while you were jacking off in a cowshed. Of course, Christians believe in their canon which went something like this.

Low IQ.

The author of 12 rules for cuckolding, Jordan Liarson.
Another example of a low IQ. Jordan struggles with simple yes or no questions and proceeds to ramble nonsense in hopes to look legitimate, instead of the scam artist that he is.

The poster boy of Christianity, Milo Pedophoulos.
Low IQ in its finest example. This fucking faggot ruins his career in minutes by protecting real life Hollywood pedophiles.

Marriage.
Not only is it a fucking scam, but Christians also don't give a fuck about their traditions. This is the future of the west and its religion. You may kiss the husband.
View attachment 6825

Cucktax.
Credit card kiosks ease the hassle of donating at church. Not only do priests rape little boys and make you pay tax for it, now they are after your fucking credit cards. They keep fucking you until your asshole bleeds dry. God loves you like a woman does. No money no funny, honey money.
View attachment 6826

Harlan Ellison.
Why is a Jew atheist here? Because I just don't give a fuck anymore. What is more insulting than a giga IQ turbomanlet to put the final fucking nail into this CuckFagScam coffin.
Some of you sensitive cocksuckers won't watch this video since it will trigger you like a feminist you are, but if you do watch it, it still won't help you. You have already adopted the victim mentality that west brainwashed on people.
Fuck you. I hate all of you cuckolded dogs who suck on any religions dong.
Here is Ellison from the grave for you women.

Yeah she wouldn’t even touch Joseph Because she was fucking other guys and got knocked up but since he was betabuxxing she just said it was a magical wizard or some gay shit and that’s how millions of people died all of it stemming from a stupid bitch that couldn’t keep her legs shut and deluded her kid into believing he was a magic jew

Activity
So far there's no one here