LOL 6th amazon account banned

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
:feelslol::feelslol: I just keep making Amazon accounts with the same address, using the same card, I use the same .edu email to get free Amazon Prime benefits and then order something for $50. Once it arrives, I contact support and Rasheed or some other Indian is always on the other end, I tell them it arrived at my neighbors and they immediately refund it. Soon after they notice my card has gotten refunds on other accounts that have been banned and ban it, I just repeat :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol: you'd think the Indians would learn by now. I'm not even trying to hide it, I want one of the Indians to notice already :feelslol:

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
:feelslol::feelslol: I just keep making Amazon accounts with the same address, using the same card, I use the same .edu email to get free Amazon Prime benefits and then order something for $50.
When i remake accounts i only got the free prime one more time, i wonder if they patched it. I just started getting amazon gift cards and ordering shit on my dads account to use his prime

Dont you get a discount for having a snap card?

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I will try that out when I have spent all my voucher credit but I don't want to risk getting it blocked.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
When i remake accounts i only got the free prime one more time, i wonder if they patched it. I just started getting amazon gift cards and ordering shit on my dads account to use his prime

Dont you get a discount for having a snap card?
Are you getting the 6 months of Amazon Prime through an .edu email? Or are you talking about the trial? The 6 months of prime for students is still up, there's plenty of sites (on Nulled.to/Cracked.to/etc) where you can buy an .edu email for $1. Or you can look up ways to make one. I pay $0 for prime and always will so long as this is around :feelsuhuh: you do get a discount for having a snap card though, think it's like half off or something

I will try that out when I have spent all my voucher credit but I don't want to risk getting it blocked.
It takes a lot of consecutive refunds back to back to get banned, if you do it once or twice you won't get blocked if you have history on your account. There's a few factors that determine refunds and it's entirely automated for the most part, with Amazon employees reading off scripts. Having a large amount of previous orders with no refunds, having Amazon Prime, the age of the account, your IP address being blacklisted or not, the cards on file being involved in previous refunds, there's a handful of things that make up a fraud score for your individual account. Ultimately if you have 10+ orders and no refunds, you can 100% no risk whatsoever refund something under $100, chances are a bot will automatically do it for you too instead of connecting you to support because your fraud score is that low.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
My cell phone provider gives free prime membership it's the only reason I'm still with them.

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
Are you getting the 6 months of Amazon Prime through an .edu email? Or are you talking about the trial? The 6 months of prime for students is still up, there's plenty of sites (on Nulled.to/Cracked.to/etc) where you can buy an .edu email for $1. Or you can look up ways to make one. I pay $0 for prime and always will so long as this is around :feelsuhuh: you do get a discount for having a snap card though, think it's like half off or something
i just use a outlook email, didnt know it was free for students.

DreamSequence

DreamSequence

crazy ass white boy
Oct 21, 2021
:feelslol::feelslol: I just keep making Amazon accounts with the same address, using the same card, I use the same .edu email to get free Amazon Prime benefits and then order something for $50. Once it arrives, I contact support and Rasheed or some other Indian is always on the other end, I tell them it arrived at my neighbors and they immediately refund it. Soon after they notice my card has gotten refunds on other accounts that have been banned and ban it, I just repeat :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol: you'd think the Indians would learn by now. I'm not even trying to hide it, I want one of the Indians to notice already :feelslol:
nigga dont you live in detroit
its a miracle that all your shit aint stolen forreal

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
It says I need to download the app to talk to someone, is that what you do? I also wonder will the delivery driver know about you supposedly not getting the item. The delivery driver is always the same, I have visions of him knocking on my door and confronting me saying how he got a warning because of me

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
It says I need to download the app to talk to someone, is that what you do? I also wonder will the delivery driver know about you supposedly not getting the item. The delivery driver is always the same, I have visions of him knocking on my door and confronting me saying how he got a warning because of me
No, I do it through the website on my PC.

You can look up Amazon customer service and it should give you an option. It doesn't give your delivery driver a warning either. There's plenty of reasons why you wouldn't get your package that's the fault of other people, not the delivery driver, Amazon support has no reason to punish a driver unless it's happening often with expensive packages and even then, they wouldn't tell the driver directly the order for your own safety. Amazon drivers have to deliver like 100+ packages a day. Trust me on this, no company is going to divulge that information period. It's way too much of a risk for them, if their Amazon worker goes postal and kills a neetcel they'll lose far more then an Alvin and the Chimpmunk limited edition box set.

DreamSequence

DreamSequence

crazy ass white boy
Oct 21, 2021
May have to have a think about if I want a late Christmas prezzie to myself.
Your tempting me too much lain-sama

Activity
So far there's no one here