3 days I've been wracking my brains trying to fulfill my dream - make youtube videos. And I'm so unimaginative, boring that I had no good ideas.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
I've thought about this from many angles. Even scoured the internet for ideas.

And despite really wanting to do this, I'm just such a boring anhedonic dummy that I really can't do anything.

From gaming to comedy to unique angles, nothing seems to fit me, and I have no good ideas. Can't even think of jokes, I'm not even funny. I can think for an hour and not come up with 1 good joke.

Last edited:
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
I've thought about this from many angles. Even scoured the internet for ideas.

And despite really wanting to do this, I'm just such a boring anhedonic dummy that I really can't do anything.

From gaming to comedy to unique angles, nothing seems to fit me, and I have no good ideas.
take some acid (in minecraft)

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
What kind of videos are you trying to make?

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
What kind of videos are you trying to make?
I went through many ideas, from gaming and saying funny things to ... well mostly in that vein. I just have nothing to say. I literally don't have one god damn thing to say, I'm so boring and unimaginative. No wonder I'm so silent irl, there's nothing to say.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
if your not funny you have to be good at gaming

Last edited:
Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
I went through many ideas, from gaming and saying funny things to ... well mostly in that vein. I just have nothing to say. I literally don't have one god damn thing to say, I'm so boring and unimaginative. No wonder I'm so silent irl, there's nothing to say.
Is there any topic you're particularly interested in? Languages, animals, physics etc? You could make semi-educational videos. I don't think you could be funny, considering you've suffered so much in life.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
Is there any topic you're particularly interested in? Languages, animals, physics etc? You could make semi-educational videos. I don't think you could be funny, considering you've suffered so much in life.
Haven't really suffered at all, I think I'm just kind of an overly whiny bitch. All my suffering was self-inflicted tbh, including the depression from 13 and then the alcohol and the humiliations and the losing teeth etc...

Anyway, unfortunately I don't have any interests. I literally spent the last 1-2 years on a rampant quest to find an interest. Made posts on reddit, .co and many others sites looking for interests, complaining about my lack of interests. Anyway, I don't even search anymore, I've read it and seen it all when it comes to interests and I've come to the conclusion that my brain has been anhedonic for so many years that at this point I am physically incapable of having an interest. That's why it's so hard for me to make youtube videos, even though I'd LOVE it to a youtube channel earning me a modest sum of money, dream job right there. But it's impossible without interests.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Haven't really suffered at all, I think I'm just kind of an overly whiny bitch. All my suffering was self-inflicted tbh, including the depression from 13 and then the alcohol and the humiliations and the losing teeth etc...
You did suffer a lot. Men are not meant to live like this. You were meant to have friends, lovers and enemies. Every catastrophic event you've experienced, was a direct or indirect consequence of that. If you had people around you, you could just ''let go'' and things would figure themselves out. That's how most people live their lives, they don't think or plan, they just let it go, and make it through, because they're equipped with the necessary qualifications. You and I are not. Don't feel unsuccesful because you've failed at this or that, you probably never had the chance in that interest.

You must find that one thing that you can completely dwell on for life. But you won't find it on the internet, nor you won't hear it from others. You must discover it on your own. That's the only way you can live a satisfactory life.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
You did suffer a lot. Men are not meant to live like this. You were meant to have friends, lovers and enemies. Every catastrophic event you've experienced, was a direct or indirect consequence of that. If you had people around you, you could just ''let go'' and things would figure themselves out. That's how most people live their lives, they don't think or plan, they just let it go, and make it through, because they're equipped with the necessary qualifications. You and I are not. Don't feel unsuccesful because you've failed at this or that, you probably never had the chance in that interest.

You must find that one thing that you can completely dwell on for life. But you won't find it on the internet, nor you won't hear it from others. You must discover it on your own. That's the only way you can live a satisfactory life.
That's partially true, but really 99% of my suffering is cause of my own stupidity and autistic behavior and choices. I really, really can't blame anyone because I fucked up so, so hard on basically every decision I've ever made. I can't hide or shift blame on this one, my life is shit cause I made it shit.

But you do have a point, I need to find myself a comfy little activity in life.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
Actually nevermind this whole thread, the more I think about the work it takes to edit the video even for a single video on youtube, it becomes a lot less appealing to me. Ehh, all that work for 0.00001% chance of making it, not worth it.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
It's literally impossible. Only the most successful are all lucky faggots that managed to hit it big early or get favored by the jewtube algorithm. And they're all normies too. This is why many try to make it big on twitch which is also oversaturated and only e-whores and a few cucks like Destiny make it big.
Many big youtubers also have filled pretty much every category you can think of by now.

Quarantined

Quarantined

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I feel like having a british accent gives you an edge as a youtuber

Activity
So far there's no one here