Venting 25 with no job or any sort of accolades

Ratshoes

Ratshoes

NEET
Aug 30, 2021
I just needed to get it off my chest, I've lied to myself and others for too long that it's beginning to eat at me to my very core. I have worked jobs in the past but menial meaningless warehouse jobs. I feel like I'm stuck in a rut and have a chip on my shoulder from all my years of trying to appeal to women, and then when I finally do manage to have some sort of spark it all happens too late. I'm trying to play a game of catch-up that's not sustainable. The current girlfriend I have now thinks I am 21 because I've lied to her and she thinks that I work a job, and that I also graduated the college she attends.

Where should I go from here? Should I just bite the bullet and finish the last 2 years of college? I've failed in every way imaginable; seeing me fall further and further behind from my own age demographic. Heck I don't even know how to fraternize with people my own age. A life of perpetual failure and it's all my fault. 2 coding bootcamps done and nothing to show for it; I could code pretty decently I think but I never took the plunge and applied for jobs at all. Its almost as if I'm afraid of living life because I'm not rich. I don't even know who I am as a person, that's the extent to which I've lied to myself to protect myself from the horrible truth. Part of me just wants to disappear and start over again.

Anyone experience something similar?

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
You are being way to hard on yourself and overthink everything. I really struggle to see where the problem is?
I mean let's sum it up again: You managed to get a gf (win). You lied to her while being able to hold down the relationship (manipulative & based), you go to college and even attended some coding bootcamps (could be worse) ...I would say you are doing pretty fucking good in life, man. There are a lot of users here that experienced much worse stuff and would wish to be in your position. Keep on improving your coding skills, keep on lying (its too late to be honest now anyway imo) and enjoy the neetlife while you still can.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
>i suffer with agirlfriend
back to reddit bro

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
You need to stop lying to her dude. Lies make everything worse. The first thing to do is come clean or you will be stuck where you are forever. Then I suppose you'll have to progress at double/triple the rate others are to catch up (not that hard actually)

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
You need to stop lying to her dude. Lies make everything worse. The first thing to do is come clean or you will be stuck where you are forever. Then I suppose you'll have to progress at double/triple the rate others are to catch up (not that hard actually)
you are such a honest and good hard working person you deserve the world sweety

artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

♫ In the 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖 lies the secret of creation ♫
Dec 13, 2020
IMO you are looking at the glass half empty. You think you have failed in all ways, but maybe you are succeeding in the way you cannot see. You made all of these situations for yourself so you can learn about yourself, it's just about taking responsibility. Responsibility for everything, even what doesn't appear to be your fault.

Maybe you desire to see and scrape rock bottom so you can rearrange your Mind. Maybe your situation gets worse. Do you find forgiveness there? Finding peace where you are. That's why you are here. None of us can help you. Haven't you realized by now that the hustling doesn't work like they tell you in movies?

We are all in the process of rediscovering what's eternal. So what you're poor. Accept this and be grateful. The most special and tender things in life are free. Like your foid forgiving you for lying to her and then gaining respect and appreciation for you in the process because you are growing. We want the best for each other, and what is good for you is good for her is good for us.

“Simplicity, patience, compassion.​

These three are your greatest treasures."​

p.s. You could always get on food stamps and ask for help. But forget about making a normal life– none of that is reality, it is projection and dream.

Last edited:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I just needed to get it off my chest, I've lied to myself and others for too long that it's beginning to eat at me to my very core. I have worked jobs in the past but menial meaningless warehouse jobs. I feel like I'm stuck in a rut and have a chip on my shoulder from all my years of trying to appeal to women, and then when I finally do manage to have some sort of spark it all happens too late. I'm trying to play a game of catch-up that's not sustainable. The current girlfriend I have now thinks I am 21 because I've lied to her and she thinks that I work a job, and that I also graduated the college she attends.

Where should I go from here? Should I just bite the bullet and finish the last 2 years of college? I've failed in every way imaginable; seeing me fall further and further behind from my own age demographic. Heck I don't even know how to fraternize with people my own age. A life of perpetual failure and it's all my fault. 2 coding bootcamps done and nothing to show for it; I could code pretty decently I think but I never took the plunge and applied for jobs at all. Its almost as if I'm afraid of living life because I'm not rich. I don't even know who I am as a person, that's the extent to which I've lied to myself to protect myself from the horrible truth. Part of me just wants to disappear and start over again.

I Stop reading after you said you had a gf kick rocks fag

Last edited:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

Nigga you think 99.9 percent of neets arnt incel your tripping. Sex havers arnt welcome here at least keep the gf crap out. Or I'm about to skeet skeet all over you, your family and extended family son. I'm gonna go light on you nigga this time but you do this shit again I'll make you cry nigga. you cray cray nigga.

Activity
So far there's no one here