12 million optimal number for ladies?

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
I started thinking the other day of what it means to be rich and how much of it is relative.

In some countries an income of 14k/yr is rich. In other places that 14k/yr is absolute poverty. Similar to dick size in some parts 6in might be normal and in other parts 6in is way above the average. Now bigger is better or so we are told. If you could control your dick length you would be ridiculous to customize it to something like 12in. It sounds cool at first but at the end it would just be highly impractical.

Now when it comes to money no cap exist. What is that point pursuing wealth if the majority of it will go unspent and the majority of items that exist are not targeted to you. Rich people spend huge amounts of money trying to have one of a kind items. Which I find it to be a hassle. In a capitalist world products are better when they are mass produced and when something it mass produced is usually means prices go down. Making your extra wealth useless.

When I did some research to find what qualifies as rich. I found that a possibly good metric is using how much the 1% make. Which turned out to be around 480k to be counted in the 1% club it might have changed by now. I think that 480k is the optimal amount of money one should base life around and construct. Anything out of reach more than likely is not worth it.

I got the 12 million from 480k x 25.

Last edited:
Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
Posting this on an neets forum xd, but i think you can live a good life with even way less than the amount you mentioned. I'd say it's more dependent on what you actually want out of your life, which doesn't mean more money isn't better of course it always is. I just don't need to be rich to be happy, i just wanna have enough money to feel comfy

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
Posting this on an neets forum xd, but i think you can live a good life with even way less than the amount you mentioned. I'd say it's more dependent on what you actually want out of your life, which doesn't mean more money isn't better of course it always is. I just don't need to be rich to be happy, i just wanna have enough money to feel comfy
you definitely could
I strive to be a millionaire as soon as possible
should be the top priority of most men out there especially if you are NEET or Low Status.

Activity
So far there's no one here