Comfy 1 Life Gaming Stream Part 2 (Half-Life Opposing Force + Half-Life Source)

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Apr 3, 2021
Alright boys, for those of you who want a quick run down of what i'm doing, check out this thread right here:

This time we're going to be doing it with Half-Life Opposing Force, and Half Life Source, it's not going to be advertised anywhere but Neets.me, that means no looksmax advertising, and no YouTube advertising to keep the environment small and comfy, talk about gaming, enjoy what's going on with life, etc etc. Going to be doing this with pretty much every game I have ever enjoyed, just gonna go down the list.

After this stream prob gonna workout and study, thought this might be a good way to start the day.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Alright boys, for those of you who want a quick run down of what i'm doing, check out this thread right here:

This time we're going to be doing it with Half-Life Opposing Force, and Half Life Source, it's not going to be advertised anywhere but Neets.me, that means no looksmax advertising, and no YouTube advertising to keep the environment small and comfy, talk about gaming, enjoy what's going on with life, etc etc. Going to be doing this with pretty much every game I have ever enjoyed, just gonna go down the list.

After this stream prob gonna workout and study, thought this might be a good way to start the day.

can it be a live stream so we can do voice chat?

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Apr 3, 2021
Lost to Fall Damage in both, it is over. Made it farther in Half Life Source than I made it originally in Half Life 1.

Activity
So far there's no one here